☆☆☆ Official 2023 Battlecorals Selection Poll ☆☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

☆☆ 2023 Battlecoral Grow-Out Poll ☆☆

• Houdini

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Rainbow's Army

Votes: 53 38.1%
  • Miss Scarlet

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Reading Rainbow Tenuis

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Space Laser

Votes: 24 17.3%
  • SWK Invalida

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Greg C Efflo

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Corpse of Helltrollsmen Man

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is so exciting! I'm so happy to be hosting this for all you wonderful reefkeepers!

So with one week to go until official sign-ups open, it looks as if we may have to also go with a runner-up due to interest. So it will not be one grow out contest, but two at once!

Y'all love giving me extra work, eh?

No matter, I'm up for it. Keep voting!

Remember this is also an awesome time to add on a battlebox or a select piece from the battlecorals lineup, so if you haven't been thinking about what goes good with a growout contest, swag, and a beautiful frag to groom, the answer is 'more corals to grow out'!

There's still a lot more to come, and we want to make this fun, exciting, and unique for everyone who participates!

So here's what I need you folks to do.

Tell me what YOU want to see from this contest.

Prizes? Recognition? Freebies? Advice? You're gonna get all that and more! So, what're you looking forward to in the next year!

Let's hear it!
Which runner up ?

James G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is so exciting! I'm so happy to be hosting this for all you wonderful reefkeepers!

So with one week to go until official sign-ups open, it looks as if we may have to also go with a runner-up due to interest. So it will not be one grow out contest, but two at once!

Y'all love giving me extra work, eh?

No matter, I'm up for it. Keep voting!

Remember this is also an awesome time to add on a battlebox or a select piece from the battlecorals lineup, so if you haven't been thinking about what goes good with a growout contest, swag, and a beautiful frag to groom, the answer is 'more corals to grow out'!

There's still a lot more to come, and we want to make this fun, exciting, and unique for everyone who participates!

So here's what I need you folks to do.

Tell me what YOU want to see from this contest.

Prizes? Recognition? Freebies? Advice? You're gonna get all that and more! So, what're you looking forward to in the next year!

Let's hear it!
So if this is going to have a runner up, maybe a Tallest winner and a Widest/ Most spikes winner?

Last edited:

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if this is going to have a runner up, maybe a Tallest winner and a Widest/ Most spikes winner?
Maybe a "best loser" good growth and color despite bad conditions. Tank move/New tank/Power loss/Tank crash. This way it keeps people who aren't doing all that good to keep up with the updates and still be apart of the grow.
Everyone could vote?

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I said runner up, I meant coral frag selection. There is a lot of interest, and I don't want to leave anyone out.
It’s not a great time I’m sure as I’ll be transferring tanks in an upgrade this month but I definitely want to try!

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not a great time I’m sure as I’ll be transferring tanks in an upgrade this month but I definitely want to try!
16732291999649083916984869960533.jpg

I'm doing mine in a 1.2g 'solitary' tank.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta to give participation trophies, a couple contests simultaneous, growth, color, and first place t shirts to everyone to prevent agony over competition, a thing that our government started last century where no one is a winner because everyone is a winner. First place is what you win if you don't pan out in the growth or color competitions. :)

I just went shopping for a mint green coral, comes Wednesday,,,! Also, can we have an explaination of name:

"Corpse of Helltrollsmen Man"​

Makes me think of my ex-wifes mother, (and I swear I don't know if she is buried or where if she is :) )

Thanks Adam. The rumor of a contest has legs!

Studying Kim Kardashian GIF by E!
Whos going to keep track of the results?

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta to give participation trophies, a couple contests simultaneous, growth, color, and first place t shirts to everyone to prevent agony over competition, a thing that our government started last century where no one is a winner because everyone is a winner. First place is what you win if you don't pan out in the growth or color competitions. :)

I just went shopping for a mint green coral, comes Wednesday,,,! Also, can we have an explaination of name:

"Corpse of Helltrollsmen Man"​

Makes me think of my ex-wifes mother, (and I swear I don't know if she is buried or where if she is :) )

Thanks Adam. The rumor of a contest has legs!

Studying Kim Kardashian GIF by E!
Whos going to keep track of the results?
I'm your spreadsheet enthusiast for this grow-out contest...

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 143 60.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.2%
Back