☆☆ - Official 2023 Battlecorals Grow Out Contest Sign Up Thread - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spoke with @rds85 and he is headed to the airport so can't hop on. Can I enter on his behalf?
Open for another three weeks, so if they'd like me to pencil in the name until they can get cell service/signal/a moment to breathe away from a TSA line, then I'm good with calling it theirs unless they decline.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok. so, one of the quirks that can make things get a little confusing on my end is that I don't always know who you are, and by that I mean usernames vs emails vs real names. I used to ask people to put their user name in the order notes but about 1/2 ever did lol o that was a bust.

Now I just go with the name and email associated with the actual order and rarely if ever bounce back and forth between r2r messages and emails. So I am sorry if I have left you hanging here. Just gets way to confusing trying to connect all those dots lol.

Having said that, here is a quick list of folks real names, that I have sent emails but still need to hear back from regarding shipping the army frag. Orders are placed just need to set up shipping with you guys. please check your spam folder if you don't see an email from me. Thanks again!

• Kris W
  • George N iv
  • Patrick R
  • Kapil S
  • Sungin B

MMcKenna1029

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Open for another three weeks, so if they'd like me to pencil in the name until they can get cell service/signal/a moment to breathe away from a TSA line, then I'm good with calling it theirs unless they decline.
Yes, please do. He wants in and I let him know to hop on and confirm as soon as he can.

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, please do. He wants in and I let him know to hop on and confirm as soon as he can.
Reservation confirmed...

And with that, the sign up portion of this contest, barring disaster, is closed...

50 entries for Rainbow's Army, 40 entries for Space Laser. I'm so excited to see what you're all able to accomplish with these frags!

Maybe you'll even surprise yourselves!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
are we arranging shipping dates for people in both contests yet? I placed my order but haven't heard anything?
oddly enough I actually just sent I believe its you an email, but it was returned saying your inbox was full? your email joshuadale?

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals I am scheduled to receive my frags from you tomorrow. I understand that most of your frags are “blasted” with light. And I’m curious how long you would recommend them sitting lower in the tank on a frag rack before being placed higher on rock or whatever. Currently my high par areas are around 300.
and lastly, would you recommend or discourage using revive as a dip for your acros?
Thanks!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals I am scheduled to receive my frags from you tomorrow. I understand that most of your frags are “blasted” with light. And I’m curious how long you would recommend them sitting lower in the tank on a frag rack before being placed higher on rock or whatever. Currently my high par areas are around 300.
and lastly, would you recommend or discourage using revive as a dip for your acros?
Thanks!
I usually say that if they come in looking well then you can probably go ahead and mount immediately or the next day. Definitely not a fan of revive for sps

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box today, frags floating in the tank now,
Election 2020 GIF by CBS News

Come On Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No excuses for bad measurement pics this time around. Awesome idea!

20230207_094154.jpg

@StatelineReefer can you post the official Rainbows Army growout measurement thread here, I can't find it.
Of course I can!!!

I shall also link the Space Laser Entry Thread, because completeness!

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where do we order from? when do we order? sorry I was out of town and didnt really have access to internet.

corey

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back