☆☆ - Picture Entry - BC RAINBOW'S ARMY GROW-OUT CONTEST - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

bud_rick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@StatelineReefer
Well I'm out on this one unfortunately. Frag was doing fine at the bottom of my tank then I decided I was gonna put it closer to the light and into different flow. Woke up this morning to take pics for the contest and it was RTN'd too badly to recover it. The space laser is still rockin though! I will be getting on the site to get another rainbows army this week most likely. I like it alot!

thenanoreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March Submission. Not much growth since first received, still about 2 cm. The base is turning a bit reddish-brown and the tissue is become brittle, even lost a small chunk of tissue in the front, but the rest of the frag seems to be doing totally fine.

tempImageOMNvfi.png

Full Tank Shot from today. The frag is pretty much as close to the top as I can get it, and have a Kessil A360 running at 35% about 6 inches above the water.

tempImageSIsQdn.png

Alk (Hanna): 6.7
Calcium (Red Sea): 400
Mag (Red Sea): 1300
S.G: 1.024

Mr4000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@StatelineReefer
My March submission. Everything was going great in tank until one day it wasn't! Lost several sps to stn and that's finally stopped. It's been a couple of weeks and after a few water changes it's getting back to somewhat normal again. At least i didn't loose this one!

Attachments

• Army2.jpg
    Army2.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 48

oliverout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March entry, don't think I need a ruler for this one but if it's mandatory I'll do it ofcourse. A little bit of encrusting and some new polyps but still not as much growth as all yours, anyone got any tips on how to get it growing like everyone else's. 7.8-8 ph, 430 calc, 8 alk, 5 nitrates, frags getting around 300 par. Thanks!!!!!

Attachments

• 58546AC0-50B9-434D-9C82-C7BDC8041E37.jpeg
    58546AC0-50B9-434D-9C82-C7BDC8041E37.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March entry, don't think I need a ruler for this one but if it's mandatory I'll do it ofcourse. A little bit of encrusting and some new polyps but still not as much growth as all yours, anyone got any tips on how to get it growing like everyone else's. 7.8-8 ph, 430 calc, 8 alk, 5 nitrates, frags getting around 300 par. Thanks!!!!!
For the first couple months, the ruler will not be strictly adhered to. After May, you'll find it mandatory, as growth should start to take off after it bases out.

Back