.・:*◥▅◤Ξ ҉ POTOWEEN Live Sale 10/23 Saturday 2pm - 9pm EDT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOLLOW THIS THREAD NOW!

CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST POST

conteset.jpg

Everyone who qualifies will automatically get a free frag in their order and be entered for a chance to win $150 to use in this Live Sale!

How to qualify:

1. Share the banner below on your favorite social media and post a screenshot in this thread.

2. Tag 3 different friends on Reef2Reef in this thread, and must not be one the following: Pieces of the Ocean, TeamPOTO, sabellafella, and revhtree.

3. Post your favorite POTO coral in this thread - can be either our picture or your own.

Limited to 1 entry per person. Contest ends and winner announced at 2pm ET on Saturday 10/23. Good luck!

POTOWEEN LIVE SALE 1080x1080 (revised).png

How Live Sale Works:

Starting at 2pm EDT to 9pm EDT on 10/23, we will post corals in this thread every 5-10 minutes, each with a link to purchase the coral on our website. All corals are WYSIWYG, and first pay first serve. The only way to get access to those corals is by following the link we post here, as they will not be posted on our website.

It helps to have an account registered and be logged in as items in Live Sales sell out really fast.

Shipping:

We offer a special shipping rate valid only for this Live Sale of $29, regardless of how much you buy, to anywhere in the continental United States. We ship FedEx with Overnight Priority. There is no free shipping.

All Live Sale orders must ship Monday - Wednesday of the following week (10/25, 10/26, 10/27). We can ship 10/29 for Saturday delivery for an extra $16. You will get a chance to choose your shipping dates when you check-out.

We will not be able to hold any corals beyond these dates.

There is no need to prepaid for a shipping module. You simply pay shipping when you buy your first coral, and choose "Local Pickup or Combine with Existing Order" when you make a separate purchase after. All your Live Sale orders will be combined into one ship out.

Policy:

Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, sometimes two people can place orders for the same coral at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

Prior promos are not valid during our live sale, except gift certificates.

All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges.

Rules subject to change up to the start of the live sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
conteset.jpg

Everyone who qualifies will automatically get a free frag in their order and be entered for a chance to win $150 to use in this Live Sale!

How to qualify:

1. Share the banner below on your favorite social media and post a screenshot in this thread.

2. Tag 3 different friends on Reef2Reef in this thread, and must not be one the following: Pieces of the Ocean, TeamPOTO, sabellafella, and revhtree.

3. Post your favorite POTO coral in this thread - can be either our picture or your own.

Limited to 1 entry per person. Contest ends and winner announced at 2pm ET on Saturday 10/23. Good luck!

POTOWEEN LIVE SALE 1080x1080 (revised).png

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back