.・:*◥▅◤Ξ ҉ POTOWEEN Live Sale 10/23 Saturday 2pm - 9pm EDT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Magic City Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
conteset.jpg

Everyone who qualifies will automatically get a free frag in their order and be entered for a chance to win $150 to use in this Live Sale!

How to qualify:

1. Share the banner below on your favorite social media and post a screenshot in this thread.

2. Tag 3 different friends on Reef2Reef in this thread, and must not be one the following: Pieces of the Ocean, TeamPOTO, sabellafella, and revhtree.

3. Post your favorite POTO coral in this thread - can be either our picture or your own.

Limited to 1 entry per person. Contest ends and winner announced at 2pm ET on Saturday 10/23. Good luck!

POTOWEEN LIVE SALE 1080x1080 (revised).png
1. Done.
EB0A3A2D-A316-4D22-8DEE-EEE66DC60F70.png

2. @Miamialum620 @Ernie C @Rogued_Reefer - Done!

3. Here’s a pic of my favorite POTO corals, a Rasta and hellfire torch from the previous life sale.
A06FFBFD-73D3-4384-B99D-0FAD170BEE89.jpeg

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REMINDER...

conteset.jpg

Everyone who qualifies will automatically get a free frag in their order and be entered for a chance to win $150 to use in this Live Sale!

How to qualify:

1. Share the banner below on your favorite social media and post a screenshot in this thread.

2. Tag 3 different friends on Reef2Reef in this thread, and must not be one the following: Pieces of the Ocean, TeamPOTO, sabellafella, and revhtree.

3. Post your favorite POTO coral in this thread - can be either our picture or your own.

Limited to 1 entry per person. Contest ends and winner announced at 2pm ET on Saturday 10/23. Good luck!

POTOWEEN LIVE SALE 1080x1080 (revised).png

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This'll gets the right vibes going in here!

Sick tune. Side note: in my previous life I dabbled with pushing buttons to make people's ears bleed. Here's a Halloween mix I recorded live during a Halloween party at my hippie corporate job -

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sick tune. Side note: in my previous life I dabbled with pushing buttons to make people's ears bleed. Here's a Halloween mix I recorded live during a Halloween party at my hippie corporate job -

Dude this sounds like an Excision into! I'm into it already!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 22.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back