$1,000 in PRIZES!! Dinkins Aquatic Gardens' Snacklepack Giveaway!! 3 WINNERS!!

Coral4Gus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dinkins aquatic gardens giveaway copy.jpeg

Make your corals think they never left the ocean with Dinkins Aquatic Gardens' Natural Reef Foods! Dinkins Aquatic Gardens knows that the smallest things make the biggest difference! That's why they have put a world of excellence into their cultures of phyto, copepods, rotifers, and everything you need for keeping your reef healthy and happy!

And right now, Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is giving 3 lucky reefers the opportunity to score BIG prizes ($1000 worth!) in this awesome giveaway! Will you be one of our winners? Get your entries in NOW!

How to Enter

Official entry (must be done for any bonus entries to count): Subscribe to the Dinkins Aquatic Gardens emails (sign up at the bottom of the DAG homepage). Winners will be asked to verify their subscribed email when claiming their prize.

Bonus Entries

Bonus entries (Make a separate post in this thread for each bonus entry you complete):

You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry.
  • Bonus 1: Check out the Dinkins Aquatic Gardens website and make a post in this thread about something you liked either about the company or your favorite products offered.
  • Bonus 2: Like Dinkins Aquatic Gardens on Facebook.
  • Bonus 3: Follow Dinkins Aquatic Gardens on Instagram.
  • Bonus 4: Share this contest on any social media platform outside of R2R (can be shared on multiple platforms for multiple entries, but be sure to make a separate post for each entry).
  • Bonus 5: Share the Dinkins Aquatic Gardens page on your Facebook or Instagram (or do both for 2 separate entries).
  • Bonus 6: Give a new product idea in THIS THREAD for something you'd like to see offered from Dinkins Aquatic Gardens. Can be done a maximum of 3 times for 3 separate entries.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

The Prizes
  • First Prize: A year's supply of Snacklepacks (1 for each month of the year) & a SnackleSwag Pack ($810 Value)
  • Second Prize: Half gallon Snacklepack plus a SnackleSwag Pack ($170 Value)
  • Third Prize: Snacklepack plus a SnackleSwag Pack ($95 Value)
1s - dag.png

The Drawing

Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on September 1, 2022! (Last day to enter is August 31st.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
Bonus 1 - What I like about Dinkins Aquatic Gardens website is it's user friendly layout and and easy to understand recipe of their products!

Bonus 2 - complete!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back