$1,500 bounce shrooms?! Really?

MoeManTheSnowMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want one. I heard the PZ Godspawn is very similar but I've never seen either in person.

I haven't seen either in person as well. But, I have looked at quite a few pictures of both. I tend to research as best as I can with what I have to work with. The conclusion I have come up with, is that the Bounce & GodSpawn are different. The best example is the three from Joe Knows Reef "Baller Mushroom Pack" you can see both those shrooms side by side. Also in that picture the GodSpawn was an adult polyp n the bounce was still smaller.

I look at it as the Mysery tie dye & Jawbreaker. Same with these two

I have yet to see a picture of any GodSpawn looking like a Bounce. Similar, but not the same.

Just my 2 cents...

ryecoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay so is there a reliable source of where to buy them? But not for $1500 lol thats ridiculous

jokervueboi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"selling Xenia for $1,000,000.00 per polyps" first come first serve... dem shrooms. <3 coral prices.

MrDJeep123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there just doing that to keep the price stable with the fluctuating market value of these things. just to put more hype on them so people boost up the price. then the vendors boost it up by 50-70% so its a stupid thing... but that is how it goes.

This isn't about stability. Greed is the only driving factor here. As was said, a fool and his money. Seriously though, if people STOP buying corals at these insane prices...the prices will come down to a realistic level. It's beyond ridiculous.

I'll stick to my $15 or so frags that are all too "common."

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol there's a sucker born every minute I seen $8000 dollar angel fish in a rich neighborhood in my hood look alike cost $40 :) they also got rainbow aptasia for sale if anyone looking to get on the group buy pm me your credit score :)

manueldm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just think how much they will go for when people start putting "LE" on the end.

ryecoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This isn't about stability. Greed is the only driving factor here. As was said, a fool and his money. Seriously though, if people STOP buying corals at these insane prices...the prices will come down to a realistic level. It's beyond ridiculous.

I'll stick to my $15 or so frags that are all too "common."

Agree 100%

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back