OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After speaking to a few people I have decided to open back up for coral sales. But I need to note a few things first

1. I DO HAVE RED PLANARIA in my system(a plan is currently in place to manage their population)

2. If you decide to buy from me or anybody else I HIGHLY recommend Dipping all corals and Scrubbing all solid surfaces with a toothbrush to help minimize any introduction of a pest into your system

I let all my frags heal for a minimum of 2 weeks (unless noted otherwise) to insure they give you the best possibility of survival.

If a death does occur within 2 days of receiving the coral please contact me ASAP with a picture and water chemistry results for No3, Alk, Calc, Temp, and Salinity. I will either replace the coral free of charge if available or on the off chance I do not have a replacement (like a scoly) I will issue a 50% $ refund for the original purchase price. If a death occurs after 2 days still contact me ASAP and I will work with you to resolve the problem :) At the end of the day I want you to be happy with your purchase!

Now for the corals. (I have plenty of frags available :birdsnests,montis,hammer,zoas,acros just ask if you would like to see whats available.

Here are 2 chalices which have been cut for about a month and are ready to go! These photos were taken under blue light with a orange filter on an iphone.

Easter Egg Chalice: 30$
IMG_0908.jpeg

New Release: DP's Ring of Fire Chalice

IMG_0904.jpeg

Ring of Fire Chalice: 30$
IMG_0906.jpeg

Fakegolfnews

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is last of what I got available rn! These acan photos were taken in my sump so they are not necessarily happy rn but this gives you an idea of what they look like and how big they are...Also the glass was just cleaned a min ago to take the photo so they are a little closed up. These are under blue lights and with a filter again.

Acan 1: 150$

IMG_45331.jpg

Acan 2: 100$
IMG_45321.jpg

Rainbow Acan: Lost rainbow effect due to BAD lighting lol- 100$
IMG_45291.jpg

You can take all three for 300$ or make me an offer :)

Here are some Meteor showers! The one on 3/4in frag is 15$ and the 1.25in are 20$

IMG_45361.jpg

I got a pavona (cactus coral) that would be fresh cut for 5$ and a head or two of Purple tip green stem hammer 20$ a head and 2 red plate frags for 10$

Thank you all for Looking and Happy reefing!

Did the rainbow acan that lost its color have too much or too little light? Mine morphed alot like that

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back