1 Month+ healed frags for sale/trade!

Charris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will offer up: I am meeting up with Dilan when he is back to purchase some frags. If anyone from Murfreesboro can’t make it out to meet him, I am more than happy to pick up for you. Payment must be arranged with Dilan and I will meet off 24 and Medical center or 840 and sulphur springs rd. Just putting that out there.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Price Drop :) !
Red Acan: 100$
Purple and Green Acan: 90$
Rainbow Acan: 85$

Take all for 260$

Also Just so everybody is aware I am coming in town next week Friday (02/15). Be on the look out for a PM soon to start setting up a time we can meet starting that Saturday or maybe even that Friday if need be.

Happy reefing!

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’d like the blue tipped acro and and the hammer

Unfortuantely I believe I am sold out of hammers for now. But the blue tipped acro is available! If you still would like to make a purchase with me Please send me a Pm with the folllowing: Which corals, size of coral(or price you want to spend within the given range) and what part of Nashville are you in? Thanks and Happy Reefing :)

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello guys! I just wanted to make sure I let everyone know a couple things before they get their new frags this week.

1: I ALWAYS recommend dipping any new corals that you introduce into your tank. Even though I dip every single coral and visually inspect them before they enter my tank, things can slip by the dip without my knowledge. I personally use coral RX but please no matter what you do dip your corals it will cause you less stress in the long run.

2: If your new coral does not make it overnight please let me know immediately with test results and picture. These things i require is not necessarily for to see that its dead but its for me to see why it died. I will work with you to make it right. If you have problems after a night let me know as well and we will go from there:).

3: This is my personal way of acclimating new corals as this way i find i get a higher survivor rate. I temp acclimate coral in bag to temp of your tank. I then will dip coral in coral rx for 7min and rinse it off then introduce it.

I will try and get the guys im meeting tomorrow pics of their coral tonight!

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys! I just wanted to make sure I let everyone know a couple things before they get their new frags this week.

1: I ALWAYS recommend dipping any new corals that you introduce into your tank. Even though I dip every single coral and visually inspect them before they enter my tank, things can slip by the dip without my knowledge. I personally use coral RX but please no matter what you do dip your corals it will cause you less stress in the long run.

2: If your new coral does not make it overnight please let me know immediately with test results and picture. These things i require is not necessarily for to see that its dead but its for me to see why it died. I will work with you to make it right. If you have problems after a night let me know as well and we will go from there:).

3: This is my personal way of acclimating new corals as this way i find i get a higher survivor rate. I temp acclimate coral in bag to temp of your tank. I then will dip coral in coral rx for 7min and rinse it off then introduce it.

I will try and get the guys im meeting tomorrow pics of their coral tonight!
All sage advice. I AWLAYS dip, even from stores. Used reef Dip for years and it has worked so I stick with it but idoine dipping corals is good hygiene. Look forward to seeing you Sunday!

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I decided I would like to try and sell this Lobo I have. If their is any interest let me know ASAP! If you are already purchasing from me let me know we can work on a price and I can bring it when I meet you!

DP's Peach Passion Lobo
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0482.jpg
IMG_0483.jpg
IMG_0484.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Due to popular demand the "mint chip acro" has just been fragged. These frags will most likely have NO VERTICAL GROWTH. I will let these frags heal for a minimum of 1 month to ensure they are healthy before I will sell. The prices will be 35$ and if you want to be one of the first people notified when they are available please PM me letting me know :). Happy Reefing

here is a pic under my white lights with a 15k filter:
IMG_0529.jpeg

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hope you all are staying Healthy and safe during this time! I just wanted to let you all know that I have some "Mini Colonies" of Birds of Paradise available! These all have been placed on 2in squares and grown throughout my tank for a couple months as you can tell in the pics. 2 of the 3 pieces will be for sale and you have the choice of which one you would like! These all will be 50$ each and I will work with you on a better price if you would like more corals :)

These photos were taken under my daylight with a 20k filter on iphone
A:
IMG_0641.jpeg

B:
IMG_0642.jpeg

C:
IMG_0643.jpeg
IMG_0644.jpeg

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also love to trade so if you want to trade me for some Zoas or Sps/Lps let me know what you got

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this Browned out pink birdsnest about 2 weeks ago. It has gotten lighter in color but hasn't gotten to the color I want yet. It is taking up a nice place in my tank and would like it gone! its at LEAST a 3x3 mini colony. I would love to keep it but I just don't have the patience to color it up. Im asking 30$ or hit me with an offer and we will se if we can work something out.

Also I am DROPPING the price of the Birds of paradise colonies to 45$

Hope yall are staying safe!
IMG_0743.jpeg

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do! I can put your name down and when they are ready(about a week or two) you will be one of the first people to have a chance to buy it.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ONLY 1 remaining frag of mint chip is available of a decent size! Communication is key if you would like a piece of this coral! If you have contacted me about getting a piece you are already on my list of people to notify relatively soon you will get a message with a picture of the avilable frags to choose from starting at the top of my list.

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

I just wanted to let you guys know that NO MORE SALES will be conducted as of now. More info to come

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back