1 Yr Old Yellow Tang For Sale in Twin Cities $125

rweeks42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! My 1 year old yellow tang is for sale. She has outgrown my 40gallon tank and is in need of a bigger home. I thought I would reach out to the twin cities community to see if someone would like to purchase. She is $130. I was hoping to trade her in for a younger yellow tang but the Hawaii ban threw a wrench in that plan. But either way she needs a bigger home.

Her diet primarily consists of brine shrimp, mysis shrimp, seaweed, veggie pellets, or really any other pellet my clown eats. So pretty much everything.

No illness in the first year. I keep my tank running with a UV at night so that reduces the chance of illness.

If you are interested shoot me an email and we can find a place and time to meet up. Email is [email protected] I have a smaller tang coming in Sunday so I need to have her gone by this Saturday. If not I will take her back to the store.

BC33DB9C-CA48-4662-894F-9E09F38DB769.jpeg 6D0344F5-2417-4E9D-85C6-931D52AC5B4D.jpeg

OP
OP
R

rweeks42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries and thank you. Took her to the fish store and she found a home in a 250 gallon tank before they could even take her out of the bucket. Took them less than 3 minutes to sell. The Hawaii ban has made yellow tangs a hot commodity.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back