• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10-20 gallon aio all in one tank please!

konatown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 10-15 gallon, maybe a 20 all in one type of tank. Cube would be nice. Innovative marine or waterbox etc. please let me know!
Local pickup in south Florida

primalpete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Innovative marine 14 Peninsula. Bought it used and never used it. Also can include and older style AI prime light that was also purchased used, refurbished from the factory. Tank is in west Boynton.

OP
OP
konatown

konatown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Innovative marine 14 Peninsula. Bought it used and never used it. Also can include and older style AI prime light that was also purchased used, refurbished from the factory. Tank is in west Boynton.
Hey thanks for the reply! I did end up finding a waterbox 10 cube. But I really like that peninsula size you have. How much would you want for that, and how much would you want for the light.

primalpete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks for the reply! I did end up finding a waterbox 10 cube. But I really like that peninsula size you have. How much would you want for that, and how much would you want for the light.
I think 125$ for each, so 250 total. Will also have a innovative marine 30L for sale in the near future once I pull the trigger on the 60SR or 80SR.

Back