$10 frags + Chaeto available Near Sewickly, PA (Pittsburgh area)

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a lot of nice sized frags that are starting to outgrowing their frag plugs available. Each frag in the picture is $10/each. Deals on 4+ frags. I also have about 5-10 gallons of chaeto available. Free bag of chaeto to anyone that does local pickup for 2 or more frags.

I also have some huge green birdsnest colonies that need trimmed that I can make some big frags of as well. Don't have any cut right now due to space on the frag rack.

frags.jpg

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
R

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The local Reef club could certainly use someone like you in the club or even just donate a few frags to their upcoming annual mega raffle in December 7th at 5PM @ Elmer's . If you are interested PM me or check out the 3 Rivers Marine Aquarium Society's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/3RMAS/
or even check out the area of the 3RMAS club area here on R2R: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/3-rivers-marine-aquarium-society.194/

Thanks, I've been thinking of joining. I really enjoyed the frag swap back in April. I was planning on joining before the 2020 frag swap and coming as a Hobby vendor for the first time. Assuming it would be around the same time frame, I'll for sure have a frag tank ready that I can bring. I will for sure be joining, but may wait until after the holidays for budget and time purposes. I wish I could come to the raffle on the 7th, but for some reason Dec 7th has become the busiest day of the year for me with events.

Would love to get some. I’ll pm you.
Thanks, Replied!

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super- I look forward to meeting you. I could still pick up any donation you may wish to give and would love to see your setup either way. Membership is annual = Jan through Dec, so joining anytime after Jan 1st is good. If you do wish to donate for the raffle on Dec 7- just let us know.

OP
OP
R

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great, the zoas are for sure popular. As of now, I'm available all day tomorrow if you happen to be available. I'm also free Sunday morning till about noon.

BirdGuy21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good, dm or text works best since I get a notification for those. My number is 724. 462. 8693 if you'd like to text.

Work ran a little long today, but I’m still interested. Won’t be available tomorrow morning, but tomorrow afternoon. I’ll send you a message for maybe next week or after Thanksgiving!

OP
OP
R

Reefs and Geeks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Work ran a little long today, but I’m still interested. Won’t be available tomorrow morning, but tomorrow afternoon. I’ll send you a message for maybe next week or after Thanksgiving!
No problem at all, we can meet another day. We can catch up later this week to see when we can find a day.

CowabungaReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a lot of nice sized frags that are starting to outgrowing their frag plugs available. Each frag in the picture is $10/each. Deals on 4+ frags. I also have about 5-10 gallons of chaeto available. Free bag of chaeto to anyone that does local pickup for 2 or more frags.

I also have some huge green birdsnest colonies that need trimmed that I can make some big frags of as well. Don't have any cut right now due to space on the frag rack.

frags.jpg
Is that a bubble gum digi?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back