• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

10" Haitian anemone up for grabs (Local Pickup Preferred)

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there folks! I've got a 10" Haitian Condylactis that needs a new home. She eats like a champ and has great color and zooxanthellae spread so no doubt it will adjust to a new aquarium. Since this photo was taken she has moved further out from the cave and is coming dangerously close to my Acanthophyllia and other LPS with the tips of her tentacles.
Looking to find her a big tank with strong swimming fish, she hasn't hosted clowns yet, but she may take in species like A. clarkii or A. frenatus. Looking for folks local to the Alpharetta area, willing to meet halfway an hour or two.

Asking price is $10, willing to trade for cheap shrooms or unique macros.

Message me if you have any questions or to discuss pickup locations. Not able to ship, sorry.
1621170321555.png

Nano15g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you ship to ny ill pay shipping i have 2 alreadt all white and like a grrrm with beon tips

Back