10% OFF for Reef2Reef on ICP1999!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We offer you 10% off until 14th of April. Just add the voucher code: reef2reef-staysafe to your order.

icp-1999.gif

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone done this? I def. want to send out a sample of my water! thanks for posting I had no idea something like this was available.

We receive samples from USA 2-3 times per week usually. Currently I am honest there is a delay because the flight frequency from USA to Europe has been reduced so we are at 1-2 shipments per week right now. The focus of our ICP is the measurement of the vlaues and not the speed. So it really depends a bit on what you prefer. Here is a sample of how it will look like. You get the results and an easy dosing instruction:

ICP_SET_S_mit_Inhalt_RGB.png

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a pack of this. But I was not prepared that it requires me to mail it out in my own expenses. What mailing service should I use for it?

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe USPS would be the easiest way. As far as I know there are two options for envelopes. First class or priority correct?? First class is quite cheap but please add a tracking option because currently it would really be good to know where it is.

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a 3 pack, cool service, hope the turnaround time is reasonable.

To be honest it´s really not so easy currently. If it is not too complicated please use a tracking option for the national shipping to FL because otherwise it is impossible for us to tell you where it is. I receive many requests currently. Part of it was our fault but there is also a huge part where we can not say what happened because there is no way to check if and when it arrived at our warehouse. Stay safe.

OP
OP
George-Fauna Marin

George-Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
George,

In the small test do you test salt water and rodi ?

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding. We offer currently only pure ICP focused on marine water. You get all the values that ICP can do. We are not adding manual things that have to be done with reagents or other hardware. Kh for example is not possible with ICP and that means it is not part of our analysis.
Sample of how it will look: https://icp1999.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ICP-Test_ENG_automatisch-Muster.pdf

This means we are currently not offering the test of freshwater. The main reason is the total recalibration of our ICP when you are looking on differnet type of water. You can run an ICP on freshwater but if you want to go back to marine water you need to spend a lot of time on the calibration. We are currently focused on the marine water.
Our REEF ICP Set is just a different amounts of tests and not a difference in the analysis. Set S is 1x test, Set M is 2x test and Set L 4x test.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back