10% OFF SUMMER SALE - ENDS SUNDAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please visit our site and don't forget to order using an account so you can take advantage of our rewards point program. Guest checkout orders do not qualify for rewards.

undermind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please visit our site and don't forget to order using an account so you can take advantage of our rewards point program. Guest checkout orders do not qualify for rewards.

Hi ya, is it just a small number of items that are 10% off? That's the way things look when I visit the site. I used the link you provided.

Also, do you ship from South Carolina?

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sale is on a lot of items but some brands have MAP pricing. We ship all over the world (we import and export also). So yes, we ship out of SC and there is no sales tax to you since we are a small business. We also offer free shipping on most orders over $99.00. Thank you.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biotek Marine 2x2 frag rack restock coming sometime? Been waiting a long time. @RSnodgrass

undermind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sale is on a lot of items but some brands have MAP pricing. We ship all over the world (we import and export also). So yes, we ship out of SC and there is no sales tax to you since we are a small business. We also offer free shipping on most orders over $99.00. Thank you.
Thanks! And glad you mentioned the sales tax thing. That comes out kinnnnnda close to a 10% savings on stuff that isn't on sale. I just pulled the trigger on a bigger purchase I've been contemplating for a couple months. The temptation was too great :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good job on creating an account and using it for the order. You loaded up on reward points by doing so...almost $50.00. towards a future purchase :cool:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 82.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back