100 gal copy of Innovative marine 100 ext

brooksdw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for a new tank and came across the Innovative marine 100ext. during covid it was going to be impossible to get this tank shipped to me in Canada so I decided to just draw it up in cad and check with a local glass company about getting the glass cut and polished . three side of the tank would be low iron glass and the rear panel would be notched for the overflow and drilled for the return lines .then there would be a sheet of 3/16 acrylic glued to the back panel with the overflow teeth cnc cut into it.

cad file.jpg

SmCaudata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for a new tank and came across the Innovative marine 100ext. during covid it was going to be impossible to get this tank shipped to me in Canada so I decided to just draw it up in cad and check with a local glass company about getting the glass cut and polished . three side of the tank would be low iron glass and the rear panel would be notched for the overflow and drilled for the return lines .then there would be a sheet of 3/16 acrylic glued to the back panel with the overflow teeth cnc cut into it.

cad file.jpg
You could check with Miracles. Their notched overflow looks basically the same. They usually have a euro brace, but that would just make it stronger.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back