$100 OFF - The ReefBot automated water testing device is NOW available for purchase!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Reef Kinetics announced yesterday that their automated water testing solution, the ReefBot, was now available for purchase! For a limited time and amount Reef Kinetics will offering a special $100 OFF coupon code for members of Reef2Reef. Somewhere between the first 40 and 50 buyers! Act now to ensure you get in on this introductory deal for R2R memebrs!

IMPORTANT: In order to take advantage of this deal you will need to message @Reef Kinetics here on R2R for the special discount code.

154A0304-copy-600x400.png

About the ReefBot...

Automated innovation for sustaining ecosystems.

The ReefBot is an automatic water testing device that monitors your aquarium, tank or pond by running tests periodically, analyzing them and sending you real-time updates via mobile or web app.

Not only can you monitor your aquarium, you can even perform and set up preferred test schedules and let the ReefBot do the rest of the work for you remotely!

What’s even cooler is that you can immediately spot if something is wrong. Our app is very user friendly and you can set customized alarms to track the changes in your aquarium’s water parameters, ensuring key survival of the aquatic life.
reefbot-specs-01-1-1024x529.png

Supports multiple test kits

Reefbot is configured to work with reagent test kits available on the market from the following brands: Salifert, Giesmann, Red Sea, Tropic Marin and API. Changing kits is as simple as selecting a brand and parameter on the mobile and web application.

ReefKinetics-Multi-TestKit.jpg

Controlled by Reefbot Mobile App

The Reefbot is controlled from anywhere in the world through a mobile and web app with a simple interface to schedule and run tests, view all results and receive alerts when new test results are ready.

iphone-x-mobile-903x1024.png

Easy Setup on any tank

The Reefbot can be installed on any tank by simply immersing the inlet tube in the tank and connecting two tubes to RODI and waste containers. It connects to the internet through any wifi or ethernet network.

connection-01.jpg

Click here for more info...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow our community is very blessed! Thank you for thinking of R2R!

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I must applaud you on both your ingenuity and engineering prowess, and wish you much success with your Reefbot!

I have one question at the moment...

I count only 8 vials for different reagents. Since some test kits have more than one reagent, doesn't that limit the number of different tests you can run on a single Reefbot? I haven't done the math yet, but I don't think you can test for Alkalinity and Calcium and Magnesium and Nitrate and Phosphate on a single machine, can you?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
WOOT!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I want one of these! This is a great new advancement for the hobby! Great work by the @Reef Kinetics team!!

drernesto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I must applaud you on both your ingenuity and engineering prowess, and wish you much success with your Reefbot!

I count only 8 vials for different reagents. Since some test kits have more than one reagent, doesn't that limit the number of different tests you can run on a single Reefbot? I haven't done the math yet, but I don't think you can test for Alkalinity and Calcium and Magnesium and Nitrate and Phosphate on a single machine, can you?
Hello @radiata you can do 4 different tests if each of them require 2 reagents.
i personally do Kh, Ca, Po4, No3 in the same time

Happy Reefing!

Fishguywc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The device is preprogramed, a syringe will move the reagent from the vials to the reaction chamber
Does the unit dispose of used reagents and rinse the vials so a subsequent test can be performed and results recorded(electronically)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Does the unit dispose of used reagents and rinse the vials so a subsequent test can be performed and results recorded(electronically)
Yes it does rinse automatically the testing vial and the syringe after each test.
You can check Reef Kinetics app on Apple Store and Play Store or access our dashboard on dashboard.reefkinetics.com

Dj City

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What is the warranty on this and what is the return policy?

I am ready to purchase but NEED this info before parting with my money.

Dj City

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I TRULY hope this product lives up to it's claims and performs as intended.

I wonder...
Am I the 1st one to order a ReefBot?!?

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
I went to the website and what do ya know....
The info is there.
I purchased the ReefBot!

Now I gotta find out how long it will take to get to me.
Congratulations and sorry for the late reply. Indeed all informations can be found on the website.
Shipping usually takes 2 to 5 working days depending on DHL.

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That's good to know!
What test kits you use?
I use all API, which work fine but are not perfectly suitable for normal reefing ranges and have low resolution. The exception is Ca, which is fantastic.

I have tested Red Sea and Salifert alk, which I will use when API is used up.
API Ca as mentioned before is great, so I use that.
NO3 is API as that is the only available test, but they are adding other options sometime soon.
I have tested Tropic Marin PO4 and it is great, Giesmann should be as well. I recommend TM PO4 as I have tested it.

puffy127

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I've tested Salifert alk, which matches up with my manual Hanna alk testing. I've also tested API Ca, which matched up with my manual Salifert Ca testing. For NO3, I tested API, which gave me 0 ppm and Salifert manual testing gave me 1 ppm (but API's range down at those levels is binary, at either 0 ppm or 5 ppm).

Dukeap

View Badges
Reaction score
From reading some of the manual they have posted, some items are mix together to cut down on the vials. They had a sample of the redsea calcium where they mixed part c and b together of the test kit. I really want one of these.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back