• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

up Trade.

Dom274

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, are you looking for anything specific? Would also be nice to have recent picts of what you have for trade.

OP
OP
tokigami

tokigami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rarities :) i have many things depends on what the trader is looking for. i have acros shrooms and zoas

OP
OP
tokigami

tokigami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you claiming you have mattyv looney tune or you want one?

OP
OP
tokigami

tokigami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it is a bit crazy and weird I'm looking to build my collection and want rate items. I also have alot of high end stuff so figured it would be good idea to trade

OP
OP
tokigami

tokigami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the momma and the babies are all around the rock .. most babies r gold and a few are showing streaks of red

Last edited:
OP
OP
tokigami

tokigami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Space chaos...spek krak.. emperor v2.. hallucination. .. but kisser.. butt kraks. Strats.. bozo birthday.. fairy tails.. what r u looking for

FonzesFishFarm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Space chaos...spek krak.. emperor v2.. hallucination. .. but kisser.. *** kraks. Strats.. bozo birthday.. fairy tails.. what r u looking for

Well I have cb bloodshot speckled Krakatoas I’m looking to trade. I don’t have any of those except for the hallucinations. What do those range price wise if you’d sell?

OP
OP
tokigami

tokigami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
which ones are you looking for and ill give prices... most range in price over $100..

FonzesFishFarm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
which ones are you looking for and ill give prices... most range in price over $100..

Well I wish I had more to trade on the high end spectrum but you most likely have it already. I’d like to get a pp of each but I can’t spend that much currently. I would like the strat though. Anything you’re looking for in specific?

FonzesFishFarm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I wish I had more to trade on the high end spectrum but you most likely have it already. I’d like to get a pp of each but I can’t spend that much currently. I would like the strat though. Anything you’re looking for in specific?
Text me it’s easier 631-793-1802, I’m in Long Island so you’re not far. Thanks

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back