1000+ CORALS (UP TO 80% OFF) ON SALE, FREEBIES, DISCOUNTED FRAGS, PRIZES & WAY MORE!!! REEFTIDE'S CYBER MONDAY FLASH SALE BEGINS AT 2PM (EST)!!!

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
REEFTIDE'S CYBER MONDAY HAS CONCLUDED!

HOWEVER,
THE WHOLE WEBSITE IS HEAVILY DISCOUNTED & THERE IS AN ACTIVE 20% AUTO-DISCOUNT AT CHECKOUT ON ALL CORALS!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

⬇️ READ BELOW FOR INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO THE SALE!!! ⬇️

1638196245634.png

WATCH THIS THREAD TO STAY UP TO WITH OUR DAILY SALES!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REEFTIDE's Cyber Monday FAQ:

What is REEFTIDE's Cyber Monday Live Sale?
  • Beginning Nov. 29th, at 2PM (EST) we're going to be hosting a RIDICULOUSLY HUGE sale where we'll be placing corals on sale (UP TO 80% OFF!!!) RANDOMLY right here on R2R & on our website!
  • WE'RE ALSO OFFERING AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF ALL CORALS (SITEWIDE) FOR THE ENTIRE DAY!
    • The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
    • ...It even works with corals that are currently on sale!
How will REEFTIDE's Cyber Monday Live Sale work?
  • From 2PM - 8PM get ready because that's when we'll be placing corals on sale RANDOMLY.
    • Grab what you can, when you can because these deals are going to be CRAZY.
How can I win some free stuff during the Flash Sale?!
  • ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN FREE STUFF IS STAY ACTIVE WITHIN THIS THREAD!
    • You can talk to others within the thread, post your tanks, react to stuff with funny .gifs, ect.
  • THE MOST RECENT COMMENT POSTED WHILE I'M RESPONDING WILL WIN A RANDOM PRIZE!
    • It can be a freebie frag, a REEFTIDE shirt, a sticker pack, or maybe something else!

Cyber Monday Sale Rules & Tips:
  • All $5 frags, $10 frags & freebies must be purchased in a 1:1 ratio with regular priced items (corals over $10).
    • In an effort to make our $5 & $10 drops as fair as possible, customers will be capped at a maximum of 4 super discounted corals per order.
    • This allows everyone participating to get some nice frags at a great price.
    • We will refund and restock any items that go over from the most recent transaction back.
  • If you miss out on a coral, please be patient. We can guarantee that there will be many more!
  • Participating in this thread is highly recommended!
    • Hanging out in the thread means you'll be ready to snag $5 & $10 frags, join our friendly REEFTIDE swag contests or maybe even collect... SOME FREEBIES!
  • The live coral drops we'll be placing in the thread will send you straight to checkout.
    • The first person to checkout with the coral takes it home.
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
    • Please be sure when clicking on an item that you would like to purchase it. You will be sent straight to checkout.
  • Using a credit card at checkout is a lot faster than PayPal.
    • We personally recommend going that route for ease of use and speedy transactions.
  • Corals will be held for a maximum of one week before ship out after which we must send out your package.

Shipping Information:
  • There is no free shipping during the Cyber Monday Flash Sales.
  • Shipping for Black November will be $19.99 for Florida residents and $29.99 for out-of-state customers.
  • Local Pickup is available at our Hialeah Gardens location on Thursdays and Fridays of corresponding weeks.
  • There will be a delayed shipping schedule from November 22nd through to November 29th.
    • Customers with pending orders during this period of time will have their shipment go out on Nov. 30th.

Last edited:

clifg

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Watching, email subscribed and followed on insta and Facebook. Looking forward to the weekly questions and making my second reeftide purchase. My GMK and Dream catcher St. Thomas from your last love sale came in today and opened up right away. Very impressed with my first purchase from you guys!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211103-170435_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211103-170435_Chrome.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 447
  • Screenshot_20211103-170421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211103-170421_Chrome.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 433

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 176 47.3%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 82 22.0%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 59 15.9%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 48 12.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.9%
Corals.com