1000+ CORALS (UP TO 80% OFF) ON SALE, FREEBIES, DISCOUNTED FRAGS, PRIZES & WAY MORE!!! REEFTIDE'S CYBER MONDAY FLASH SALE BEGINS AT 2PM (EST)!!!

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Wait, do you get a 4 for $4 this Friday? She's going to let you have a lunch break?
Slam Dunk Basketball GIF
Well, I mean... tomorrow we do have an announcement to make but... I don't want to get TOO ahead of myself...

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

- Jay The (REEFTIDE) Intern

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looks like we have our three winners at the end of the day! @tbrown3589, @OrchidMiss & @Magic City Reefer, send me a DM with your addresses and you'll all be getting a REEFTIDE sticker pack from the team!

I've gotta head out for the day but I'm going to pretend the 'RT15OFF' code was on purpose and see what happens tomorrow...

(...Even if that code works with coral already on sale...)

-
Jay The (Terrified REEFTIDE) Intern

Magic City Reefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Looks like we have our three winners at the end of the day! @tbrown3589, @OrchidMiss & @Magic City Reefer, send me a DM with your addresses and you'll all be getting a REEFTIDE sticker pack from the team!

I've gotta head out for the day but I'm going to pretend the 'RT15OFF' code was on purpose and see what happens tomorrow...

(...Even if that code works with coral already on sale...)

-
Jay The (Terrified REEFTIDE) Intern
you answered my question.... have a good one, see ya!

cattlegirl7

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
REEFTIDE'S BLACK NOVEMBER EVENT HAS ARRIVED!

WATCH THIS THREAD TO STAY UP TO WITH OUR DAILY SALES!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REEFTIDE's Black November FAQ:

What is REEFTIDE's Black November?
  • From Nov. 3rd - Nov. 24th, we'll be putting up corals on sale (up to 50% off) DAILY right here on R2R & on our website!
How does Black November work?
  • Everyday we'll be posting and emailing a bunch of discounted corals to you guys between 12PM & 5PM EST.
  • Once the daily sale is live, the discounts on those corals are only available for that day.
    • Grab what you can when you can or someone else might
Will there still be a REEFTIDE Black Friday Sale?
  • Absolutely! We're just making it a month long event leading up to Black Friday...​
    • (...and maybe more...)
What else should we know about the Black November Event?
  • We highly encourage participation within the thread because we'll be doing daily giveaways!​
    • We'll be giving away REEFTIDE sticker packs, t-shirts, a Radion G5 Pro and more!
      • Stick around and you never know what might happen.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WE'RE ALSO DOING A HUGE CORALSGIVING GIVEAWAY TO GIVE THANKS TO OUR REEFTIDE FAM!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/welcome-to-reeftides-official-coralsgiving-giveaway-thread.869867/
(To learn about the giveaway and how you can win, click here or the banner above.)

Black November Event Rules & Tips:
  • All $5 frags, $10 frags & freebies must be purchased in a 1:1 ratio with regular priced items (corals over $10).
    • In an effort to make our $5 & $10 drops as fair as possible, customers will be capped at a maximum of 4 super discounted corals per order.
    • This allows everyone participating to get some nice frags at a great price.
    • We will refund and restock any items that go over from the most recent transaction back.
  • If you miss out on a coral, please be patient. We can guarantee that there will be many more!
  • Participating in this thread is highly recommended!
    • Hanging out in the thread means you'll be ready to snag $5 & $10 frags, join our friendly REEFTIDE swag contests or maybe even win... THE RADION G5 PRO!
  • The live coral drops we'll be placing in the thread will send you straight to checkout.
    • The first person to checkout with the coral, takes it home.
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
    • Please be sure when clicking on an item that you would like to purchase it. You will be sent straight to checkout.
  • Using a credit card at checkout is a lot faster than PayPal.
    • We personally recommend going that route for ease of use and speedy transactions.
  • Corals will be held for a maximum of one week before ship out after which we must send out your package.

Shipping Information:
  • There is no free shipping during the Black November Sales Event.
  • Shipping for Black November will be $19.99 for Florida residents and $29.99 for out of state customers.
  • Local Pickup is available at our Hialeah Gardens location on Thursdays and Fridays of corresponding weeks.
  • There will be a delayed shipping schedule from November 22nd through to November 29th.
    • Customers with pending orders during this period will receive a freebie frag that can be added to their order up until the day of shipment.
I have signed up, all is done. #
REEFTIDE'S BLACK NOVEMBER EVENT HAS ARRIVED!

WATCH THIS THREAD TO STAY UP TO WITH OUR DAILY SALES!

REEFTIDE's Black November FAQ:

What is REEFTIDE's Black November?
  • From Nov. 3rd - Nov. 24th, we'll be putting up corals on sale (up to 50% off) DAILY right here on R2R & on our website!
How does Black November work?
  • Everyday we'll be posting and emailing a bunch of discounted corals to you guys between 12PM & 5PM EST.
  • Once the daily sale is live, the discounts on those corals are only available for that day.
    • Grab what you can when you can or someone else might
Will there still be a REEFTIDE Black Friday Sale?
  • Absolutely! We're just making it a month long event leading up to Black Friday...​
    • (...and maybe more...)
What else should we know about the Black November Event?
  • We highly encourage participation within the thread because we'll be doing daily giveaways!​
    • We'll be giving away REEFTIDE sticker packs, t-shirts, a Radion G5 Pro and more!
      • Stick around and you never know what might happen.

WE'RE ALSO DOING A HUGE CORALSGIVING GIVEAWAY TO GIVE THANKS TO OUR REEFTIDE FAM!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/welcome-to-reeftides-official-coralsgiving-giveaway-thread.869867/
(To learn about the giveaway and how you can win, click here or the banner above.)

Black November Event Rules & Tips:
  • All $5 frags, $10 frags & freebies must be purchased in a 1:1 ratio with regular priced items (corals over $10).
    • In an effort to make our $5 & $10 drops as fair as possible, customers will be capped at a maximum of 4 super discounted corals per order.
    • This allows everyone participating to get some nice frags at a great price.
    • We will refund and restock any items that go over from the most recent transaction back.
  • If you miss out on a coral, please be patient. We can guarantee that there will be many more!
  • Participating in this thread is highly recommended!
    • Hanging out in the thread means you'll be ready to snag $5 & $10 frags, join our friendly REEFTIDE swag contests or maybe even win... THE RADION G5 PRO!
  • The live coral drops we'll be placing in the thread will send you straight to checkout.
    • The first person to checkout with the coral, takes it home.
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
    • Please be sure when clicking on an item that you would like to purchase it. You will be sent straight to checkout.
  • Using a credit card at checkout is a lot faster than PayPal.
    • We personally recommend going that route for ease of use and speedy transactions.
  • Corals will be held for a maximum of one week before ship out after which we must send out your package.

Shipping Information:
  • There is no free shipping during the Black November Sales Event.
  • Shipping for Black November will be $19.99 for Florida residents and $29.99 for out of state customers.
  • Local Pickup is available at our Hialeah Gardens location on Thursdays and Fridays of corresponding weeks.
  • There will be a delayed shipping schedule from November 22nd through to November 29th.
    • Customers with pending orders during this period will receive a freebie frag that can be added to their order up until the day of shipment.
Signed up for emails, and everything else. #Reefchicks

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
are you still putting those hidden links? bc you're replying an awful lot and every time i get a post notification i'm scrambling to hover over every word and gif you post lol
I gotta put you guys on the edge of your seats! I definitely still will be doing it but I mean... What's the fun if I say when?!

- Jay The (SomeHow Still Working @ REEFTIDE) Intern

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Good morning @REEFTIDE Jay the Intern! I'm going to play disc golf with a friend this morning but I'll check in on you later!
Morning tbrown! It's like you already knew I was hopping on!

- Jay The (REEFTIDE) Intern

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

Have you ever had a nano reef tank?

• I have one now (leave a photo in the thread)

Votes: 175 47.3%
  • Yes, but in the past

Votes: 82 22.2%
  • No and no plans to have one

Votes: 58 15.7%
  • No but I want to have one in the future

Votes: 48 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.9%
Reef Breeders