1000 Gallon mixed reef build and filter room build out

Big_Saltwater_Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have finally moved my 1000 gallon tank into its resting position. The tank as an acrylic tank. Dimensions are 130"x50"x36". Tank is on a custom stand made by me out of 4x4. Behind the tank will be the filter ROOM that will house all equipment. I will slowly load up pictures of the process of the build out of the filter room along with the equipment as i get it and install it. The plan is for this to be a mixed reef. I plan on lighting it with ORPHEK lights. Hoping to have water in it by thanksgiving 2022!! Heres to the journey!!! I will keep updating this post with pictures of the progress etc.

Below on the left: Is the protein skimmer i am going to be using. It's an RK50PE.
Below on the right is the UV sterilizer im going to use which is an Aqua UV classic sterilizer 240watt

20220901_131147.jpg 20220901_131112.jpg

am3gross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man you can not leave us hanging like this. We need some pictures of the equipment room and the final resting spot. Where are you located at? I will come help, if your in Virginia!!

Ok I will lower my excitement some, for now. Cant wait to see more pics!

OP
OP
B

Big_Saltwater_Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man you can not leave us hanging like this. We need some pictures of the equipment room and the final resting spot. Where are you located at? I will come help, if your in Virginia!!

Ok I will lower my excitement some, for now. Cant wait to see more pics!
I'm located on central Pennsylvania!!!!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 69 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back