$1000 Giveaway Challenge From World Wide Corals and R2R!

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I'm actually glad this contest happened even if I hadn't won. Since moving my tank thread over here, most of my reef related traffic has been going here as well.
There you, two good things now;). again congratulations

Bradley Crocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I'm actually glad this contest happened even if I hadn't won. Since moving my tank thread over here, most of my reef related traffic has been going here as well.
It's a good place to be.

I skimmed through your thread, and wow, you've been REALLY busy the last month or two! Love the dragon soul (and many others).

You do seem to be running out of real estate though. I think I see a build thread in your near future!

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a good place to be.

I skimmed through your thread, and wow, you've been REALLY busy the last month or two! Love the dragon soul (and many others).

You do seem to be running out of real estate though. I think I see a build thread in your near future!

Yeaaaaaa, I've already been planning out a built in 75-180 gal tank when we turn that room into a bar room in the near future. I'll probably settle around something more in the 90-120 range though. I want big, but still want easy water changes.

I'll probably be picking up a frag rack to help hold the new comers until everything is rearranged. I haven't gotten a chance to update my thread because work is busy at the first three days of the month every month, but everything got glued up except the two chalices, the large trachy and lobo, and the bubble coral that didn't take shipping well and didn't make it (my first coral loss. :( ). Plenty of sandbed for now! I had been saving some spots for a bta in a couple of months, so I guess I'll be foregoing that until I upgrade and filling those spots with coral!

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals come next Tuesday!

Was already pretty much a loyal WWC customer after my first shipment from them (second shipment yesterday was just as healthy) and visiting when I was in Orlando. Just became a R2R supporting member, though, to show my appreciation to R2R for hosting these awesome contests!

Indo Nano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently running a landscaping company in a 50g. #rockgame. Would love the opportunity to add some life to it! Fingers crossed!

Chiefmaster30

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few pics of a few pieces I got in my coralbox from wwc. Sry my pic skills aren't the best with my iPhone 7 yet.
5fe7f3ddc2ea44f5eadf173f6b87ee25.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back