$1000 Giveaway Challenge From World Wide Corals and R2R!

Nowshmily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Giveaway.jpg

Sponsored by www.WorldWideCorals.com

We're excited to announce that World Wide Corals is sponsoring a fun contest where 2 winners will get a $500 coral box shipped to their door! WWC is one of the premier places for coral and fish and have one of the best saltwater reef stores in the world! WWC is top notch in stock and customer service!

RULESLOGO_zps3ea8dc8d.jpg

The LIKE and FOLLOW CHALLENGE will start NOW and end on Feb 28th 2017.

Note:
You only have to complete one of the following challenges. But you can get a double entry by completing both challenges or 3 when you add in the BONUS entry.

Facebook Challenge

Instagram Challenge

BONUS ENTRY: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread and add the hashtags: #reef2reef, #worldwidecorals, #mywwccontest in your build thread post. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed both the Facebook Challenge and Instagram Challenge then you will have 2 posts in this thread. If you completed the bonus entry then you will have 3 posts in this thread, etc. This will be your official entry. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met)

PRIZE_zps640e482c.jpg

TWO yes 2 lucky winners, who has met all the above criteria, will be chosen by random draw to win a $500 coral pack, chosen by the staff of World Wide Corals, shipped to their door at no charge!

wwc.jpg

Huge thanks again to World Wide Corals for providing this awesome prize!

WWCLOGO-HIRES-BLUE.jpg

LV3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instagram challenge all done! Good luck to me.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back