$1000 GIVEAWAY! NUVO Fusion 50 with an APS White Stand!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Subscribed - I'm entering this contest to win this tank for my Uncle Neil! My uncle has been in this hobby with me since the very beginning, but I know that his priorities do not lay with the costs of a new tank but rather his family. When we facetime, we do spend a generous amount of time discussing my tank and he just gets the rush all over again! I know the odds are slim but they're better than 0! Thank you thank you thank you

Dweezilz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed! Hope to win this for my 14 year old son who has been wanting to do a reef aquarium for 2 years. It will be a father/son project that's for sure!

Maui The God

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are doing another giveaway R2R!

ONE NUVO Fusion 50 Gallon Aquarium with APS Stand in our newest color...WHITE!

How to enter?
Subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of our page Innovative-marine.com and on this thread let us know who you are winning this tank for. If you have already signed up you have already been entered.

Official Rules:
  • One entrant will win an Innovative Marine NUVO Fusion 50 Lagoon with white APS Stand. $1000 value.
  • Entrants must sign up for our mailing list on Innovative-Marine.com.
  • Entrant must tell us who you are winning this tank for on this thread.
  • Entrants must be 18 and older to enter.
  • Entrants must reside in the contiguous (48) United States. (Excludes AK & HI).
  • Entrants must have a valid government issued ID for verification.
  • Entrants must provide full name and valid email address when entering.
  • One entry will be allowed per household.
  • Giveaway runs from now to August 31st 2020.
  • The Winner will be announced on R2R and contacted via Direct Message on August 31st 2020. (5pm Pacific)
  • No purchase necessary.

FUSION50.jpg
if i win this tank its for my son and i. he's one and id love to have him experience a beautiful tank as he grows.

Daes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am winning this tank for myself. It would make a great 40th b-day gift to myself! :)

Tumey

Reefer With A Broken Brain ( TBI Survivor )
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed to the mailing list for the last giveaway so I’m thrilled to see I’m already entered in this one as well. Thanks @Innovative Marine for your generosity! I’d be winning this one for myself

jcolliii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed! Hope to win this setup for my reef - so when it grows out I can just transfer the entire structure from my IM25 lagood to this tank! So, hope to win this for me and my wife!

LLLEG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entering to win for my wife. She loves my nano tank that’s in our bedroom and this would be a beautiful piece to have in our main living space. She loves being involved and learning, and has been incredibly supportive of the hobby for me, so for her to have one of her own would be amazing! Thank you for the opportunity!

librarylandlisa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be winning this tank for my daughter. She has been working really hard to help me maintain my tanks over the last year and I think she would be thrilled to get a brand new setup in a size she could maintain instead of a crusty hand-me-down nano. I know how much my tank has helped my mental health and I love how much she has learned about aquatic lifecycles and biology and that we do it together! Fingers and eyes crossed for luck ;)

mriley0902

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are doing another giveaway R2R!

ONE NUVO Fusion 50 Gallon Aquarium with APS Stand in our newest color...WHITE!

How to enter?
Subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of our page Innovative-marine.com and on this thread let us know who you are winning this tank for. If you have already signed up you have already been entered.

Official Rules:
  • One entrant will win an Innovative Marine NUVO Fusion 50 Lagoon with white APS Stand. $1000 value.
  • Entrants must sign up for our mailing list on Innovative-Marine.com.
  • Entrant must tell us who you are winning this tank for on this thread.
  • Entrants must be 18 and older to enter.
  • Entrants must reside in the contiguous (48) United States. (Excludes AK & HI).
  • Entrants must have a valid government issued ID for verification.
  • Entrants must provide full name and valid email address when entering.
  • One entry will be allowed per household.
  • Giveaway runs from now to August 31st 2020.
  • The Winner will be announced on R2R and contacted via Direct Message on August 31st 2020. (5pm Pacific)
  • No purchase necessary.

FUSION50.jpg
I have subscribed! I would love to win this tank as I am brand new to saltwater and am still having a hard time picking the tank I want! This would definitely be a game changer for me! My kids went to my brothers house and he has 3 saltwater tanks and we all just fell in love! My kids ages 7,5, and 2 even helped my brother clean his tank out for the week we were visiting! The absolutely loved it and now I want to get them a tank for them to sit and watch and laugh and of course we have to get them a Nemo!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Subscribed. This is going in daughters' room

Thanks for Subscribing!
We'll send news to your inbox.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back