10g scape

Nicholas Dushynsky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took a hammer to my rock. Thank you for giving me the courage. Literally dropping it in the tank randomly to keep it wet, it looks better that the boulders did.
You're welcome. It wont hurt out of the water for a little while. Post up your pics when your done. You will probably find that you will have bits of rocks left over, so future frag plugs.

JJ1234567

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're welcome. It wont hurt out of the water for a little while. Post up your pics when your done. You will probably find that you will have bits of rocks left over, so future frag plugs.

I ordered some cement to do the assembly with. That's the only part I'm going to struggle with. I'm going to make cardboard mock ups of the tank, and Ill just do my best to get as many flat spots while allowing flow and some open space for the fish to explore. I love legos, so I would think that Id be approaching this with less stress than I currently am.

I did have lots of smaller rubble, I just tossed that in the empty over flow chamber.

Should I plan on keeping the structure equally away from the back bulkhead of the tank as I am the sides and front?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back