OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe just as base got more inflated it appears to have moved to hanging over the edge like in these 2 pictures below and as it inflating then deflating it slowly moved a little tiny bit each time.

And as for always open ,is this saying to me they hungry and trying catch small particles in water or telling me they dont taste nice to fish or even toxic so at night time they dont need to close as no fish will eat them kind of thing ?
I know if hermits climb over them they close and half closed at moment which dont see that often really
I won't say they can't move on their own. But if they are, keep an eye open. They might be preparing to take over completely. :eek:

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't say they can't move on their own. But if they are, keep an eye open. They might be preparing to take over completely. :eek:
Ha ha yeah imagine that if detached completely then re-attached itself back off my rocks and didnt see a massive colony growing and before i know it i got a 500 head paly colony all over rocks lol
They not grown any new heads in about 3 months anyhow as still 2 heads.
The little orange zoas grown 4 new heads in same time and right next to each other on same small rock.maybe these green paly need more light so they not grew new head idk but was freebie anyway and first tester corals as taking it slow adding corals rather than get excited and add lots and lots then they all die as ive still got a very young tank and trying my best to get less particles in the water as think i got to many imo.
Anyway tyvm ^_^

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ha ha yeah imagine that if detached completely then re-attached itself back off my rocks and didnt see a massive colony growing and before i know it i got a 500 head paly colony all over rocks lol
They not grown any new heads in about 3 months anyhow as still 2 heads.
The little orange zoas grown 4 new heads in same time and right next to each other on same small rock.maybe these green paly need more light so they not grew new head idk but was freebie anyway and first tester corals as taking it slow adding corals rather than get excited and add lots and lots then they all die as ive still got a very young tank and trying my best to get less particles in the water as think i got to many imo.
Anyway tyvm ^_^
Your paly are acting weird for sure. My largest palythoa colony killed a lot of other ZOA's and palys. But couldnt take down my green leather. I did have nuclear deaths before, they didn't get much of a chance. My pink palys were monsters.

You got a beautiful setup! I hope to see it grow :)

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your paly are acting weird for sure. My largest palythoa colony killed a lot of other ZOA's and palys. But couldnt take down my green leather. I did have nuclear deaths before, they didn't get much of a chance. My pink palys were monsters.

You got a beautiful setup! I hope to see it grow :)
Yeah me to.my plan was to try master the water stability first then after 1 year then start adding corals and ive done quite well refraining from getting excited and buying corals so all good.
And got told cant kill gsp but i had like a 100 head little piece of gsp and cut it up into 8 pieces and stuck to back wall and best i had in last 2 months is 2- 3 polyps open and i read before gsp very hardy but often first indications something isn't quite right if they close up,i did think was just settling in at first after been fragged and superglued but now after i think 2 months ,they pretty much dead but never know i guess,ok going catch up on few episodes of what i missed on tv last week.chat another time ^_^

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very happy with this photo.
20210915_184132.jpg
I hope the bta stays there for awhile like this. I'll see in the morning.
Time to move my green tip hammer.
20210915_093409.jpg

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So a history of my bubble tip anemone.
In a bag acclimating July 14th.
bta in a bag.jpg
Nice rose colors in the bag.
bta arrival.jpg
The placement.
bta005.jpg
Not happy, 2 hours laternot exactly rose like, but red/orange and no camera filters.
20210716_125048.jpg
This was july 28th.
neighbors.jpg
A current close up, no filters. I love this anemone.
bta close up.jpg

Attachments

• rbta004.jpg
    rbta004.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll need to make a new system devoted to btas. The color keeps changing, it's very fasinating. I am waiting to see how well the yellow developed. Ty for the kind words :)
20210918_171218.jpg
This was an hour ago. Yellow showing up under the green bluish tips. Its there, just mildly.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll need to make a new system devoted to btas. The color keeps changing, it's very fasinating. I am waiting to see how well the yellow developed. Ty for the kind words :)
20210918_171218.jpg
This was an hour ago. Yellow showing up under the green bluish tips. Its there, just mildly.
Where did you get this Bubble Tip?
I'm calling dibs on a baby if possible lol.
Must have baby
Totally forgot robot gif hahaha :)
grandmas-boy-jp.gif

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can find it yes. Or i can wait for one of yours:) I wonder if any of his originals are doing same thing.
This would probably work out well on lagoon. Considering things lol

Back