OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aw ok fair enough ,probably why when just spent 15 minutes reading last 10 pages again,I didn't see it ha ha,well you tried but if eating coral and dont want it,only one option I guess,I may have it to come as got few potential coral nippers ^_^
It can happen to any herbivore. I had a hippo tang and powder blue with select taste buds. Whatever it is that kicks in, who knows why?

They get one taste and that is all it takes.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any ideas how to stop a fish fighting his own reflection or what looks like it ? In my last thread I made there a little video
Yup, he's fighting reflection. I replied to your thread. my words are pretty bad at the moment. I hope it makes sense?

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once the glass gets dirty, he will stop.
Hopefully ,will let you know in a week or few days, and come to think off it,last few weeks I'm making effort to clean glass daily and even cleaning back glass every wc which never really done before .

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, new lights installed today. I made a unpacking video. Argh... I have not yet made the installation video.

As my phone is dead. The battery of the camera is very low. Argh....x 10

Edit: the lights, are very beautiful! My husband actually loves the effect of them. That's a first. I do have some other issues I need to solve.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aw very nice,hope you enjoy them better than current ones
So far, I need to get more videos going. I will probably do that tomorrow. My hammers are really showing a positive response to the switch. The bta looks so vibrant. My goniopora... WOW. I am a bit sad my phone camera can no longer charge. The real camera needs battery charged.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had to steal my husbands phone and take some pics... The colors pop!
my blastos.. <3
blasto.jpg
full tank shot
fts.jpg
goni-1.jpg
The colors
np0bta.jpg
np-bta.jpg

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got to play a little bit tonight with the camera. bta always gets most attention. As it has the most detail. Anyhow..

Anyhow ramp up time. I would have to dig through the settings and list the light power per each bulb. I will do that tomorrow.
DSC00287.jpg
bed time this is under 20% blue.
DSC00282.jpg

And with that, good night, more updates tomorrow as I have tasks I need to complete.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to play a little bit tonight with the camera. bta always gets most attention. As it has the most detail. Anyhow..

Anyhow ramp up time. I would have to dig through the settings and list the light power per each bulb. I will do that tomorrow.
DSC00287.jpg
bed time this is under 20% blue.
DSC00282.jpg

And with that, good night, more updates tomorrow as I have tasks I need to complete.
I like the darker and green picture . Is that a camera setting or just different lighting ?

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the darker and green picture . Is that a camera setting or just different lighting ?
Both were taken with the same camera just different light power. First picture is day time. Second picture is night time moonlight type setting. The orbit ic leds just was lacking in so much. I am wondering if there would be a bigger difference in radions now.

The difference in appearance on the corals with the new lights is huge. You could walk into a shop and you'd be drawn to the k7s. My husband knows how much I hated my orbit IC's. i'll need to break out the par meter and get things adjusted.

But. I'll know in a year if I love the k7 or hate them. Oh, I have a single candy cane that never once grew a new head and never grew. .... That is sad.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also want to say. After being served by fedex and ups 100 times this year.... Seeing a dhl truck was like looking at a unicorn in a dream of snow capped mountains, flowing rivers of glitter and rainbows galore.

The saturday morning conversation was rather funny.
DHL send text " will you be home to day to receive delivery?"
husband responds "yuh why? what's it matter to you?"
Dhl replies "I have a package and I am in the area, so I figured, why not since I am out here already."
Husband replies, "okay. whatever."
package shows up 30 minutes later.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also want to say. After being served by fedex and ups 100 times this year.... Seeing a dhl truck was like looking at a unicorn in a dream of snow capped mountains, flowing rivers of glitter and rainbows galore.

The saturday morning conversation was rather funny.
DHL send text " will you be home to day to receive delivery?"
husband responds "yuh why? what's it matter to you?"
Dhl replies "I have a package and I am in the area, so I figured, why not since I am out here already."
Husband replies, "okay. whatever."
package shows up 30 minutes later.
Service with a side of what the heck?!? Gotta love reactions to people trying to bring back the old way of human contact.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Service with a side of what the heck?!? Gotta love reactions to people trying to bring back the old way of human contact.
I love my husband.
Seriously. It was a breath of fresh air. Package was handled well by them. I miss dhl. used to order from overstock and they always delivered from that company.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my husband.
Seriously. It was a breath of fresh air. Package was handled well by them. I miss dhl. used to order from overstock and they always delivered from that company.
My wife would have done the same thing. We actually had our local gas company switching out meters and she treated him like the Datraki invading King's landing because I wasnt home when he showed up and asked to do his job.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back