It's just a tank

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to steal my husbands phone and take some pics... The colors pop!
my blastos.. <3
blasto.jpg
full tank shot
fts.jpg
goni-1.jpg
The colors
np0bta.jpg
np-bta.jpg
Incredible difference!

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to get my seneye hooked up and get a reading. I can't say when, as I hate dealing with my seneye.
If I do win the light I will definitely rent a par meter. I do light my AI prime but I think I might get more spread since it’s 2 pucks in one

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double post : are the noopsyche lights hard to work ? Is there a manual on how much par it gives or mounting height ?
I do find that adjusting the height would almost require you to completely take the whole thing off the rim so you can unscrew the 4 screws on the back that adjusts the height.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I do win the light I will definitely rent a par meter. I do light my AI prime but I think I might get more spread since it’s 2 pucks in one
I’m sure this is a wicked light, I just need to figure out how to work it, lol.

My current black box light was so old when I bought it from my LFS, I couldn’t find any instructions on it so I had to figure it out myself. (Made my own %’s of whites&blues, ramp up schedule, etc)

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could get away with 2 lights, IF i didn't have the bta and the green slimer. The spread is very wide. I am hoping this grows my digitata, slimer, birdsnests and montipora cap.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I missed something along the way .seems like only few days ago you saying with change lights and may quick order t5 lights or something and now you have brand new noopshye lights ^_^
Did you win them in a competition or buy them ?
They look really good economical lights and thinking of getting a pair of them but would need to stop using my t5 lights if did so ,so want to find some led lights that will fit under sort of hood I got with t5's and do a good job at same time,I'm looking at some long nicrew lights, only cost like £ 80- £ 90 but I know they will sit just above the glass panels I got next to t5's but if they going be good enough spectrum and par etc I'm still in research stage,maybe I ask advice on here soon after do initial research ^_^

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m sure this is a wicked light, I just need to figure out how to work it, lol.

My current black box light was so old when I bought it from my LFS, I couldn’t find any instructions on it so I had to figure it out myself. (Made my own %’s of whites&blues, ramp up schedule, etc)
Just make sure the indicator light is flashing when pairing. if not flashing blue, it wont pair.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Think I missed something along the way .seems like only few days ago you saying with change lights and may quick order t5 lights or something and now you have brand new noopshye lights ^_^
Did you win them in a competition or buy them ?
I won the "record your reef" they sent me 3 lights. They also have a new promotion out as well.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won the "record your reef" they sent me 3 lights. They also have a new promotion out as well.
Aw nice one,congratulations.
I know I entered some r2r competition I think it is to win some noopshye lights that had to take picture of tank halloween themed and myself or kid on Halloween costume so entered that.
Seems like noopsyhe always doing give aways which is great news ^_^

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like noopsyhe always doing give aways which is great news ^_^
They are a very young company and want to promote their awesome product!

All the reviews I’ve seen on R2R and other places have said that they K7 V3 is as good as or better than the Radion G5’s for less than half the cost!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

All the reviews I’ve seen on R2R and other places have said that they K7 V3 is as good as or better than the Radion G5’s for less than half the cost!
Honestly...the lights themselves are outstanding. I wish I would have known about these babies before I bought my radions. I dont have a par meter to prove anything..but jeez the tank looks amazing under these babies.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah I've read a few threads on them and in competition was a link to their website so has food read and was impressed with them.
I know you won some other week so congrats also ^_^

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back