12 days, still nothing shipped?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

lilpinto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no!!! I just put in an order friday and i hope it doesn't take too long. I'm sure they are busy with the sale and got quite a bit of orders

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if you guys do shipping.

Send an email to [email protected] about your order. They are usually quite responsive. Depending on what it is that you ordered, he may currently be in the process of building it for you. Geo’s Reef is a small shop, not a mass producer and that’s why their gear is so good and sought after. Once you do get your order, I’m sure you will be very happy! :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These really are great guys to work with! I got my sump from Geo's Reef, and they were fantastic all the way through. Mine was a custom build, so it did take a bit of time, but it was DEFINITELY worth the wait. Just communicate with them. These guys are top notch!

geo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if you guys do shipping.
Yes we ship via UPS, FedEx and USPS.

Oh no!!! I just put in an order friday and i hope it doesn't take too long. I'm sure they are busy with the sale and got quite a bit of orders
We had record sales for our BLACK FRIDAY and sold out of all in stock reactors but are building daily and should have all reactor orders out by Monday night.

OP
OP
lakai

lakai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we ship via UPS, FedEx and USPS.

We had record sales for our BLACK FRIDAY and sold out of all in stock reactors but are building daily and should have all reactor orders out by Monday night.

Congats! Really happy for you guys. I'm the type to complain. I'm ok if you guys are just backordered but just wanted some communication.

Back