125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well... My mother-in-law just got a call that her brother in Missouri died. This make things difficult now. My family AND my in-laws are all headed to Missouri. I have to find someone for the fish tanks, quail, dogs, and cat... Everything is pretty automated on the fish tanks with the exception of an ATO that'll only last for 2 to 3 days. I might be able to upgrade for the temporary and set up something a little larger...

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well... My mother-in-law just got a call that her brother in Missouri died. This make things difficult now. My family AND my in-laws are all headed to Missouri. I have to find someone for the fish tanks, quail, dogs, and cat... Everything is pretty automated on the fish tanks with the exception of an ATO that'll only last for 2 to 3 days. I might be able to upgrade for the temporary and set up something a little larger...
I'd watch it all for you. In all solid honesty. Worst part is, I'm a thousand miles away.

I'd also probably eat all the quail...

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd watch it all for you. In all solid honesty. Worst part is, I'm a thousand miles away.

I'd also probably eat all the quail...
I'd appreciate it! (Except for the quail)
lol-laughing-hysterically.gif

We're actually going to be in Springfield for a couple of days... Springfield Missouri that is.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I'd come out as well. Esp with the circus that's coming to town here.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well... Fine!! You wouldn't like Springfield, il anyhow.
I actually enjoyed it when I was there in '96. My Dad worked for GTE (AG Communications/Lucent Technologies) for about 30 years. We spent the summer of 1996 in Springfield Illinois.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So after letting the sand settle for a bit I'm thinking I need another couple of bags of sand. When I get home from Missouri I'll order two more bags and call it good. It doesn't necessarily need more but I'd like to add a Yellow Coris Wrasse and since they like deeper sand beds it can't hurt. So two bags of sand and the cleanup crew when I get home.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after letting the sand settle for a bit I'm thinking I need another couple of bags of sand. When I get home from Missouri I'll order two more bags and call it good. It doesn't necessarily need more but I'd like to add a Yellow Coris Wrasse and since they like deeper sand beds it can't hurt. So two bags of sand and the cleanup crew when I get home.
Safe travels for you and the family.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And with that, the in-laws decided they're not going to Missouri after all... Good news? I've got my house sitter back. Apparently he has some outstanding bills and no savings or insurance. They don't want to get stuck trying to foot the bill for him.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How many inches are you aiming for?
I want to go as deep as I can - closer to 4 is better since I'm looking at having a Yellow Coris Wrasse but I'm guessing that the two extra bags will put me just under 2.5".

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to go as deep as I can - closer to 4 is better since I'm looking at having a Yellow Coris Wrasse but I'm guessing that the two extra bags will put me just under 2.5".
If you get a smaller coris, 2.5 is fine. As it grows. It will need to be deeper.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Added the 165 watt in the middle. Definitely not as bright as the Noopsyche lights. Blue at 100% and white at 45%. Noopsyche lights are running 95% blue channels, 30% white channel, and 10% red and green channels. Was pretty clear until I stirred it up.
IMG_20220704_191743399.jpg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back