125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pair of Ottos added. Now I just need a Pygmy Cory and keep watching for Pea Puffers.
IMG_20230313_165424582.jpg

And yep, now you have all seem my ugly mug once again.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So everything was looking decent when I left this morning. I'm out of town today and tomorrow so I dosed a little extra phosphates and some phyto before I left this morning. We'll see how everyone looks tomorrow night/Friday morning when I get home.

The siphon on my overflow was a little slow so I restarted both tubes and cleaned the socks real good. ATO is full, auto feeders are running. I'm going to check the phosphates when I get home - should be around 0.05 if my tank is running the way it's supposed to. I did add a couple pieces of rock recently but they were live already from a previously running tank so there shouldn't be a large draw on the phosphates.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So everything was looking decent when I left this morning. I'm out of town today and tomorrow so I dosed a little extra phosphates and some phyto before I left this morning. We'll see how everyone looks tomorrow night/Friday morning when I get home.

The siphon on my overflow was a little slow so I restarted both tubes and cleaned the socks real good. ATO is full, auto feeders are running. I'm going to check the phosphates when I get home - should be around 0.05 if my tank is running the way it's supposed to. I did add a couple pieces of rock recently but they were live already from a previously running tank so there shouldn't be a large draw on the phosphates.
Have fun be safe!

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I get to play on the cell phone, my toddler took over my computer. So, stare at fishies, coral and cell phone. Yay me!

At least I'm not at a seminar. I now feel very, very blessed.

Sorry...
Nothing to be sorry for... I actually signed up to come. My own silly fault.

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pair of Ottos added. Now I just need a Pygmy Cory and keep watching for Pea Puffers.
just a little tip, i had pea puffers in a community tank, and the bit out the eyes of all my fish, they are now in a species tank.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
what fish are you feeding out of your hand? is it a regal angel? i like it and want it for my tank
That is a small clown tang. I expect at 4" I'll find out if she's a homicidal maniac, or a peaceful member of society.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
just a little tip, i had pea puffers in a community tank, and the bit out the eyes of all my fish, they are now in a species tank.
I understand this. Thanks for the heads up though!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back