Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are some things… like my husband job.. when he talks about It.. just can’t get interested in :grinning-squinting-face:
All i know about his hobbies are the names of the pedals. Now his job was eady when he worked as help desk. Now he has to upgrade severs and when he talks about that,
Puppy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man! I just couldnt help it. I wanted to get the hammer right where I think the flow was the best suited for it. I tried all morning messing with the flow. Moving the location of wavemaker and return flows, trying to just keep the hammer in its original spot. I just couldn’t get it right. I decided to put it back up on the rock. So, I just glued my first rock rubble frag to the aquascape and man was that a disaster! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: I just couldn’t get the parts of the rubble glued at good connection points. It took several attempts and ended with a lot of super glue on my fingers. You can see so much glue on the rocks, it’s embarrassing.
Oh No Ugh GIF

Last edited:
OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol! I cant get into my phone for a few days after mounting corals...
Not only unlocking it. My phone doesn't even recognize that my finger goes from tapping to smashing to wanting to throw the phone across the room, while it sits idly by doing nothing of any help.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh.... Could patty be the reason for the hammer issue?
I don’t think so :( This is the first time I have seen her near it…I think it was stressed leaving Jason’s wonderland into my non wonderland set up. Unfortunately, hoping the bailout stops but it’s not looking good:confused-face:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Uh oh.... Could patty be the reason for the hammer issue?
i would say no, i do dislike crabs, bailout due to stress, most likely.
keep eye on it for BJD... ;)

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That head is bailing. It's not super uncommon. What you are looking for with the rest of them is receding head tissue. That is essentially always the first sign..
That is what makes me nervous. Possible receding head tissue. Fingers crossed.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • None.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.2%
Back