rmorris_14

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
My post got moderated? Are you sure? I don’t see any of my words being changed in my latest post of this thread (the post before this one).
the part about reefers being over the top right after saying you have that same relationship with your family. ... unless you took that part out... I swear it was there when I started to respond, but then it was gone. WEIRD. :face-in-clouds:

BRS

Miami Reef

Blue Thumb
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
the part about reefers being over the top right after saying you have that same relationship with your family. ... unless you took that part out... I swear it was there when I started to respond, but then it was gone. WEIRD. :face-in-clouds:
lol. I edited it out because I didn’t like the word “over the top” because it has a negative connotation, and I personally think being passionate about reefing is a good thing. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

You are very very quick! :)

OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
lol. I edited it out because I didn’t like the word “over the top” because it has a negative connotation, and I personally think being passionate about reefing is a good thing. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

You are very very quick! :)
HAHAHA no worries ... iI thought I was losing it there for a second
Fbi Hippie GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

I also don't see the line on the bottom of a post that says when a post has been edited anymore. It usually says "last edited at such and such time". It's not even there on my own posts anymore.

Lisa Kudrow Omg GIF by Friends

:face-with-tears-of-joy:

Miami Reef

Blue Thumb
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
HAHAHA no worries ... iI thought I was losing it there for a second
Fbi Hippie GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

I also don't see the line on the bottom of a post that says when a post has been edited anymore. It usually says "last edited at such and such time". It's not even there on my own posts anymore.

Lisa Kudrow Omg GIF by Friends

:face-with-tears-of-joy:
When you edit your post very soon after you publish it you won’t get that badge of shame.

If a moderator edits it you get an ugly badge that said “edited by moderator” with the time the damage was done.

OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
333CF6E6-311C-42A7-82F4-8C8D4335758E.jpeg

I picked up these little glass dishes at a garage sale this morning. A set of nine. My thought was to use these to quarantine my RFAs. Put a little rubble in the bottom and voila. I paid less than what I would have for PVC caps. Glass is ok right?
The fingers are for scale.. and for @Miami Reef nail shaming :face-with-tears-of-joy: ;):winking-face-with-tongue:

How often do you buy coral from other hobbyists?

• Very Often

Votes: 67 22.3%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 104 34.7%
  • Very Rare

Votes: 60 20.0%
  • Never

Votes: 60 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 3.0%