Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came upon this thread this morning, as I’m at work, I’ve read when I could and just finished now. I have to say this is one of the best I’ve read! Longer threads I rush to the end so I can see the finished project. Not this one. Great tanks, I wish you continued success, especially when that whole room becomes an aquarium. Your husband has the best ideas!
Hey!!! Thank so much for the kind words and making it through all 7 pages so far! I’ll definitely tell my husband that the whole room tank is a great idea. I’ll leave the part out about him having the “best ideas” Hahahaha, that could backfire. :grinning-squinting-face: ;)

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!!! Thank so much for the kind words and making it through all 7 pages so far! I’ll definitely tell my husband that the whole room tank is a great idea. I’ll leave the part out about him having the “best ideas” Hahahaha, that could backfire. :grinning-squinting-face: ;)
I’m going to send you my wife’s Facebook info so he can friend her and share more of his great ideas with my wife. I need to get her on the same page!

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad news today… my cardinal fish final succumbed to whatever illness caused her to start declining two months ago. She started getting really lethargic a few days ago. Yesterday, it started to become more clear she has nearing the end of her fight. Woke up this morning and she had past. :crying-face: I’m sad but I happy that she is no longer suffering from whatever ailed her. Hope everyone is have a great weekend and getting to spend quality time with their loved ones!:face-blowing-a-kiss:

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad news today… my cardinal fish final succumbed to whatever illness caused her to start declining two months ago. She started getting really lethargic a few days ago. Yesterday, it started to become more clear she has nearing the end of her fight. Woke up this morning and she had past. :crying-face: I’m sad but I happy that she is no longer suffering from whatever ailed her. Hope everyone is have a great weekend and getting to spend quality time with their loved ones!:face-blowing-a-kiss:
The cardinal held on for a long time! You did your best! I’m proud of you for not giving up.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the cardinal.
Sometimes things happen that just resist all treatment, not much that can be done there.
Wishing you all the best!

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8A78E0E4-28C6-4808-BBC0-8037EE7CD2C4.jpeg

If you read my first post in this thread, this is the boy that caused me to rediscover my love for the hobby. I’m usually the one taking all the pictures, so I don’t have many with me and my boys. I took a moment to capture the joy I was feeling in my heart yesterday spending time with family. This boy is not only the reason that I got back into reefing, but is my inspiration for life. He amazes me each day and his kindness goes unmatched by anyone. I hope everyone was able to step away from their tanks and enjoy some sweet moments with their loved ones this weekend. Of course my moments would be a little longer if I would just get some ATOs already :winking-face-with-tongue:

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that !!! :pleading-face:

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized I can buy gobies now that I have sand!!! Yaaay!! Thanks Rmorris. Btw, what’s your name? I think I deserve to call you on a first name basis now that we are friends lol.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized I can buy gobies now that I have sand!!! Yaaay!! Thanks Rmorris. Btw, what’s your name? I think I deserve to call you on a first name basis now that we are friends lol.
Benifits upon Benifits. The sand keeps on giving.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back