Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about getting some for the cube and moving over any infested rocks before I move over my dusky & marine betta. But I guess if I'm going to go through that effort, I may as well get the nudis I know will work. :thinking-face:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals are doing great… but maybe not when I unleash these devil shrimp :eek:
And no.. I will 100 percent cook their A’s if they go after my candy canes or Duncan
Also keep a good eye on your rock flower or acans If you have any.

My biggest issue with peps Is they a relentless in stealing food from your corals while you feed.

I've started giving them a piece of shrimp way too large to be eaten, Just to give them something to do while I'm feeding. As soon as the corals are Done eating, I steal the piece of shrimp back..

Last edited:

jfoahs04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve heard from others who have had issues with them, but I personally have not. I always keep one or two in my tanks. My current pep has kept aiptasia at bay for the last 8 months and hasn’t bugged a single coral (though it will take good from coral, so I distract it when I feed them). I hope yours are as useful and entertaining as mine are, enjoy!

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So the key is to keep them well fed enough to where they don’t go after corals but also eat my aiptasia …. This should be fun lol
I never had peps. Too small and I normally have fish who would eat those. So would she.
20220817_100548.jpg
She's got a nice chunk of chum.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen a few photos to compare. I still don't know how to tell when viewing at the tanks in the lfs.
Well mine came from petco soooooooo I'm guessing they aren't lol. They also look different from one another. I assumed that it was because one was maybe a different sex but maybe it could be because they are each a different kind :face-with-rolling-eyes:. All I know is the aiptasia is still there as of this morning.:expressionless-face:

Animated GIF

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I watch mine also, lol. welcome to the "creeping" on yo fish club.
Do it for my kids! I have no problems doing it for my fish!
Big Brother.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mines from reef cleaners so I’m taking their word on it. Definitely wouldn’t trust a petco one lol
Yup, they have a solid reputation with few insane issues. I still recall the event the lady blamed them for all fish losses. I'll never know what happened.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back