• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

140 G Reef-Ready, Fully Loaded, Neptune Apex Automated, Complete Aquarium

Item Price
$14,000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

reefmaster369

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Complete reef-ready aquarium 140 gallon . Fully loaded and automated with Neptune Apex. This aquarium was my covid project. The tank was only set up for a year before I took it down and put it in storage. It was very well taken care of and everything is in like-new conditions. Storage unit is climate controlled to protect equipment. I had this tank set up in my house and unfortunately I moved out of state and had to downgrade to an apartment, which is why I’m selling this set up. It absolutely includes everything you need to professionally set up a successful reef aquarium.

Asking price is $14,000, OR BEST OFFER. I spent well over $30K for brand new equipment, mostly from Bulk Reef Supply. If interested, please email me at [email protected] and I can show you the tank at my storage unit. I will help guide you as to how I had it set up. Below is everything that is included.

SYSTEM
• 140 gallon Planet Aquarium Peninsula reef ready aquarium. Center brace. Black silicone seams. 48"x 24"x 29"

• Stand and double piano hinge canopy; black. Fans built into the canopy for air flow.

• Black ABS plastic sheet siliconed on the glass bottom to support the weight of the aquascape.

• 100# of reef ready purple rock

• 2 custom cut screen tops to prevent jumpers. Right side screen has a trap door for feeding.

• (2x) LED panel with dimmable lights, timer and color spectrum control. Retro-fitted to the inside of the canopy.

• Wavemakers;
- (2x) maxspect gyre 350 magnetic pumps (5280 gph) with controller & wifi syna-
g connect module
- (4x) ecotech marine vor-tech MP40 magnetic pumps (4500 gph) with quiet drive
controller and mobius app programming

FILTRATION
• External overflow box, minimalistic design.

• Three (1") drains, two (3/4") returns. Animal bean plumbing configuration for silent operation. Emergency line drain to sump. Drain lines are plumbed with transparent PVC one-way-valves that can be removed for cleaning. Return lines have dual eductor flow accelerators. Return line 1.5" Apex flow meter.

• Manifold for additional filtration lines.

• External carbon canister filter.

• Large surface-area bio balls and bio bad for additional bacterial organic filtration.

• Reverse Osmosis tap water filter. 7 stage filtration; 2 sediment filters, 2 carbon filters, 1 RO membrane, 2 RODI resin filters. 35 gallon reservoir with pump and fill manifold. Mounted on a wall-ready platform.

• Trigger systems 44 v2 sump, 3 chambers. Sump is placed inside the stand, under the aquarium.

CHAMBER A
- Automatic roller filter, retro-fitted to the first stage filtration. Eliminates the need for filter socks. Both drain lines are plumbed directly to the roller filter. Self-regulates the water level and automatically conducts mechanical filtration. One roller lasts about 1 month.
- (2x) BRS titanium 300 W heaters

- Reef octopus 200 EXT 8” recirculating protein skimmer with varios-6 supply pump and varios-4 DC skimmer air pump. Pumps are variable control DC with controllers. Includes reef octopus 4” skimmer waste collector with carbon filter and auto-shut off high level float switch.

- (2x) Pentair Aquatics 25 watt smart ultraviolet sterilizers with reef octopus varios-8 variable speed DC pump, controller and Apex Neptune flow monitors. One UV sterilizer is optimized for pathogen control and the other is optimized for algae control. Both run off one pump and there is a baffle with flow meters and gate valves for proper water flow through each UV sterilizer. UV bulbs are at 75% capacity, 9 months left of usable lamp life. UV sterilizers are placed vertical with attached clamps, next to the sump inside the stand. UV pump are in sump chamber A and drains into chamber B.

CHAMBER B: REFUGIUM
- Kessil H160 tuna flora LED algae grow light with mounting goose neck
- Emergency drain line manifold from external skimmer box

CHAMBER C: RETURN
- Return Pump; one Apex COR-20 pump with controller plumbed into system. There are an additional (2x) reef octopus varios-8 pumps for redundancy. Silicone pump pads to reduce noise & vibration.

- Dosing lines manifold (4x)

- Neptune Apex Auto top-off with dual optical water level sensor and mechanical float valve cut off.

AUTOMATION
• Full Neptune Apex automation system.

• Apex controller base unit.

• Automatic Top Off with DC pmup sump pump + 10g reservoir and lines

• (2x) DOS automatic dosing system and lines

• (2x) DOS dosing reservoirs with low detection optical level sensors and alarms

• Automatic feeder

• Trident water testing system; calcium, alkalinity and magnesium + testing reagents.

• 8 automated water alarm detection pads + 6 manual water alarm detection pads

• In-line GFCI power protection and surge protection.

• Apex probes & probe magnetic rack; temperature, ph, ORP, salinity

• Seneye wifi back up water monitor (temperature, ammonia, ph)

• 6 Apex modules to connect various components to the system.

• (2x) neptune EB832 enery bars (controlled power outlets).

• (2x) cooling fans

MISCELLANEOUS

• Dry fish food pellet blend; Hikari blend. Selcon and KZ amino acids additives.

• Hannah digital water testers with reagents; nitrate, copper, phosphate, alkalinity, calcium, salinity, ph,

• 25 gallon quarantine tank with pump, heater, lights, seneye wifi water monitor (temperature, ammonia, ph)

• 10 gallon quarantine tank with pump, heater, and lights.

• Additives; BRS 2 part, soda ash, calcium chloride, magnesium.

• Miscellaneous tools; nets, mixing supplies, spare PVC, PVC glue & primer, spare pumps, PVC cutter, instruction manuals, power strips, spare rock, back up titration water tests, construction materials, buckets, magnetic glass scrubber, medication, etc.

• Return line flow meter
IMG_2636.jpg
IMG_6072.JPG
IMG_6105.JPG
IMG_6474.jpg
IMG_6476.jpg
IMG_6603.jpg
IMG_6736.jpg
IMG_6750.JPG
IMG_6757.jpg
IMG_9638.PNG IMG_9639.jpg IMG_9640.jpg IMG_9641.jpg 81+2N2sM2IL._AC_SX679_.jpg 204904-emperor-aquatics-smart-uv-25-watt-a.jpg 210203_reefoctopus_regal250e-a.jpg Apex.jpg cor-with-fittings-right-side-front-quarter-high-with-controller-neptune-systems_1.jpg download (1).jpg download.jpg gyre_330wcontroller.jpg h160-refugium-light-kessil-2.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 53 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%
Back