• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Crashjack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LIVESTOCK SOLD

Memphis TN suburb - local pick up only:

142 gallon mixed-reef tank (72"x24"x19") for sale (includes tank, stand, sump, all equipment, and all livestock) - $3,500 obo.

See listing of equipment and livestock attached ***(edited to include .jpg Equipment/livestock list for easier viewing)***. Requires local pickup, and nothing can be parted out (I’m selling everything together). Buyer responsible for moving tank and all equipment. PM me if interested, and I'll answer any questions. IMG_0172.jpg IMG_0178.jpg IMG_0180.jpg IMG_0182.jpg IMG_0184.jpg IMG_0188.jpg 142 gal Mixed-Reef Reef Tank Equipment and Livestock List-1.jpg 142 gal Mixed-Reef Reef Tank Equipment and Livestock List-2.jpg

Attachments

• 142 gal Mixed-Reef Reef Tank Equipment and Livestock List.pdf
    122 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
OP
OP
Crashjack

Crashjack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask why you are selling?
This is my second stint in the hobby (I was also in the hobby mid-90's - early 2000's). I'm handicapped, and when I got back in the hobby in 2017, I owned a small business where my wife worked as general manager, and I did a good bit for the business from home. My previous hobby was flying RC planes and helicopters, which was becoming too difficult to do with my progressive handicap. I've always had a hobby and wanted a new hobby to do at home since I was home all the time and my wife was gone a lot. Early-fall 2020, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I sold my share of the business to my partner the end of December 2020, but my wife and I continued our roles in the business up until I started radiation treatments this spring. I really planned on selling the tank before I started treatment, but my wife wanted me to wait until after treatment to make sure that was what I really wanted to do. It has been about 3 months since the end of treatment, and with my wife and I both home and free to do whatever we want, I really just want to be "retired" and not have to worry about caring for a tank.

OP
OP
Crashjack

Crashjack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also willing to sell all livestock as a package deal (coral, fish, rock, and sand) for $1,800, or for $1,500 if purchaser leaves me with a dry, reasonably clean system.

Back