• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

150-200g Tank East TN

HonorableWhat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wellp friends the time has come, i wanna upgrade to a bigger tank, preferably my final size upgrade.

Im looking for preferably a external overflow, but if the price is right i got the cash.

Im willing to travel 3-5 hrs if the price is good as well so you dont have to be right in morristown. Can't travel much more cause i drive a tacoma and i dont wanna use all my tank money just getting there haha.

If you have a tank for sale, please post price,pictures, and things included like return pump, sump, ect.

Thank you for your time

Dave Mrnak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Let me know what you think.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wellp friends the time has come, i wanna upgrade to a bigger tank, preferably my final size upgrade.

Im looking for preferably a external overflow, but if the price is right i got the cash.

Im willing to travel 3-5 hrs if the price is good as well so you dont have to be right in morristown. Can't travel much more cause i drive a tacoma and i dont wanna use all my tank money just getting there haha.

If you have a tank for sale, please post price,pictures, and things included like return pump, sump, ect.

Thank you for your time
I have a 91 gallon that has only been running for around 5 months. It is a RedSea model. Already predrilled and has the overflow and sump. Comes with some fish, AI prime LED, rocks, return pump, and 2 big boxes of brand new un opened supplies. The price is $4000. Here is a picture and can gladly send more pictures if you are interested
1650650608345.jpeg

OP
OP
HonorableWhat

HonorableWhat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 91 gallon that has only been running for around 5 months. It is a RedSea model. Already predrilled and has the overflow and sump. Comes with some fish, AI prime LED, rocks, return pump, and 2 big boxes of brand new un opened supplies. The price is $4000. Here is a picture and can gladly send more pictures if you are interested
1650650608345.jpeg
4k......
Nope :v
Looking at a innovative marine 150g for 3k.
Thanks for the offer~

Dave Mrnak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Chris Shelton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Madisonville TN so your drive wouldn't the too far. Got a 150G display (acrylic would need some polishing) 40G DIY sump. Synergy overflow and tons of plumbing with only the best values and 3 way manifold. Tank of a DIY stand and custom canopy! Currently downsizing if the reason it's for Sale. Was fully customized for apex equipment. I'll throw up a few pics of it before I started the move and if it something that might interest you I can get more recent pics. Just throwing this out there...

Chris Shelton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm keeping the small side stand. Moved all apex and equipment to it and going IM 40 AIO but the stand, tank, sump, plumbing, canopy, light, is all going to be up for sell. Canopy has a 12v power actuator lift...

Attachments

• 20201211_190704.jpg
    20201211_190704.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 22

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back