• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

150g Glass Aquarium W/Overflow $1000

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
150g Glass Aquarium with overflow boxes and sump. Selling tank, stand, hood, light, and sump only. The skimmer is broken, and I will need the other equipment, rock, sand and animals. Only a few small scratches on the front, only really noticeable up close. Lovely thick glass, and double-paned bottom. Seals are in terrific shape. This one DEFINITELY won't break!! I'm only selling it because I went too big; I'm in poor health and cannot give it proper care.

PM me for video of the setup, taken 1/3/2017.

The white streak on the back is just residue from when I splashed accidentally. I can't reach back there to clean it; we put it too close to the wall.

I'm moving everything out of it, so it will probably be empty when you come to see it. I might leave just the water in to prove it's leak-free.

I will knock up to $50 off the asking price if you don't want the current LED light; the blues often refuse to work, so it's kinda junky.

KIMG0057.JPG

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back