• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

150ish Gallon Peninsula

bhargs99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am looking to upgrade to a large peninsula tank, similar to a WB 7225 or 6025 in the next few months. I would be willing to drive a decent distance for the right tank. If you have one you are thinking of selling in the future, please let me know! I am not in a rush to buy so I just wanted to put some feelers out. Thanks!

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am looking to upgrade to a large peninsula tank, similar to a WB 7225 or 6025 in the next few months. I would be willing to drive a decent distance for the right tank. If you have one you are thinking of selling in the future, please let me know! I am not in a rush to buy so I just wanted to put some feelers out. Thanks!
Hey. I am shutting down my fish room this week. I have a 300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula with all the bells and whistles 75 x 42 x 22 and a Custom Reef Savvy tinted glass sump 60 x 36 x 18. Aluminum black stand with matching hanging Canopy. Selling due to a spinal injury and can no longer maintain it all. Just asking for reasonable offer for it all. Tons of equipment available as well. Livestock leaving tomorrow evening so everything is shutting down after. Located in Alabama near Montgomery if your interested.

OP
OP
B

bhargs99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I am shutting down my fish room this week. I have a 300g Custom Reef Savvy Peninsula with all the bells and whistles 75 x 42 x 22 and a Custom Reef Savvy tinted glass sump 60 x 36 x 18. Aluminum black stand with matching hanging Canopy. Selling due to a spinal injury and can no longer maintain it all. Just asking for reasonable offer for it all. Tons of equipment available as well. Livestock leaving tomorrow evening so everything is shutting down after. Located in Alabama near Montgomery if your interested.
Hey! Thank you for your reply, I’m sorry to hear that you have to shut your system down. I am actually supposed to pick up a 72”X30”X20” Peninsula down in North Carolina the 24th of September. He posted his system back at the end of June on here and has been extremely patient in waiting for me to finish renovations to come and pick up the tank. I really hope you can find a great home for your system.

joel_C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case it does not work out for your purchase, I am planning on selling my peninsula tank also: a 200g Starfire (60" x 18W x 36"H) on a steel stand with walnut/epoxy panels. Located near Washington Crossing in NJ.

OP
OP
B

bhargs99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case it does not work out for your purchase, I am planning on selling my peninsula tank also: a 200g Starfire (60" x 18W x 36"H) on a steel stand with walnut/epoxy panels. Located near Washington Crossing in NJ.
thanks for your reply! I am still planning to pick up the tank in NC on Saturday.

OP
OP
B

bhargs99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my new system on Saturday! Thank you to all those that have replied.

OP
OP
B

bhargs99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing some pictures;)
My house is currently a construction zone and I had to take the doors off the tank stand to get it inside, but here it is! I might do a build thread for it in the future!
C012257B-5646-4B95-8537-60A991913BEB.jpeg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%
Back