15th Anniversary Live Sale! Happening HERE on Saturday 2pm-Midnight EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Facebook-Boost-Ad-Static.jpg

15th Anniversary Live Sale this SATURDAY
-Here on Reef2Reef 2pm-Midnight EST!-

Zoanthids, LPS, Acros... we've got it all at CRAZY DISCOUNTS.

$1 & $5 Lightning Deals, Prizes and Fun! See you here, 2pm-Midnight EST

-Live Sale Details, Prize Info and Teasers BELOW...

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The fun is coming up this weekend! Looking forward to it!
R2R-Ad.gif

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
***LIVE SALE DETAILS***

DATE: Saturday August 24th
TIME: 2pm-Midnight Eastern Time

PROMOTIONS & GAMES:

-Frags from 30% to 80% off
-Tons of $1 and $5 Lightning Frags will be randomly posted
-Giveaways:
-$500 Zoanthids.com Website Credit (1 entry for each item purchased)
-$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the FACEBOOK ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER (1 entry for each Facebook Ad Post share and 1 entry for a Facebook Ad Comment) - AD POST FOUND HERE: https://www.facebook.com/zoanthids/
-$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the R2R ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER (1 entry PER DAY for commenting on the Roll Call Raffle Thread found here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/saturdays-live-sale-free-roll-call-raffle-and-teasers.641448/)
-UC Peep Show Milli Mini Colony (To the person with the largest combined order total)
-Zoanthids.com's Mega Mohican Frag (To the person with the most items purchased on the Live Sale)

RULES:

Items will posted here in the Live Sale thread first, then will be available for purchase on the website at www.zoanthids.com. Just click on the “Buy Now” button on Reef2Reef or visit the website Live Sale section.

-Create an account at Zoanthids.com before placing order (https://shop.zoanthids.com/account/register)

-Frags will be posted every 2 mins or less on this thread with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.

-Items are claimed on a first come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.

-Shipping is a flat fee of $45 for an unlimited amount of items. We ship via Fedex Priority Overnight.
We only ship to the Continental US (No shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii or Alaska)

-Free Shipping is not offered for the Live Sale.
ON YOUR FIRST PURCHASE, YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT

-For each $1 or $5 Lightning Frag won, winner must have 1 non-lightning frag item purchase for each Lightning Frag won.

For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.

-No order holding
During checkout choose your shipment delivery date from these options:

Tues 8/27, Wed 8/28, Thur 8/29

-All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges.

-No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.

-Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

*We reserve the right to edit or change any rule or detail up until the start of the live sale

Last edited:

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon! Patrick here from Reefapalooza who bought the mushrooms! They are looking fantastic in my tank. Thanks for everything and see you at Macna.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Brandon! Patrick here from Reefapalooza who bought the mushrooms! They are looking fantastic in my tank. Thanks for everything and see you at Macna.
Patrick glad to hear that, you picked some sweet ones! Excited for MACNA, see you there!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a coupon from the tidal garden's BBQ can I use that on the live sale?

Because the corals on the Live Sale will be significantly discounted, you have to use the coupon on the website for non-live sale items, but we can certainly combine the shipping :)

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because the corals on the Live Sale will be significantly discounted, you have to use the coupon on the website for non-live sale items, but we can certainly combine the shipping :)
This is what I am planning on doing too!

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whats the name of this one zoanthids.com?
Looks like ubguys gonna have sum nice chalices up 4 grabs

612783CE-8E2D-472A-8521-2CEE0BD8925B.png

That one is called the UC Sumatra Chalice. We're partnering with Ultra Corals for this sale so there will be lots of other LPS goodies as well.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%

Back