17 Year Anniversary Sale **1,300+ Corals, 100-$17.00 Corals. $5, $10 and FREE Corals FREE SHIPPING **

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The moment you have all been waiting for!

Congratulations on winning the Homewrecker Acropora

E69F61FE-3D22-424E-97B1-EE9679A583B0.jpeg

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first company I have ever bought coral from that uses UPS and it has me very nervous. FedEx has not messed up a shipment for me in the last 3 years I been doing online coral shopping.

Jdeez20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m expecting my coral delivery on Friday the day I reserved. UPS next day air only delivers on business days (I believe) unless shipper notes Saturday delivery as an option (surcharge). If there any delays on mine they will deliver Monday? That’s scary. I’ve also always had FedEx deliveries for livestock. First time with UPS. Fingers crossed.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Because most places don’t honor the doa if it’s due to a shipping delay

I can't imagine a single company could ever win that fight. They have insurance on all their orders (although COVID did mess with this quite a bit.) At a bare minimum, a standup company like TG, would give you back what you paid (store credit) minus shipping.

I've had one DOA coral from TG and one died overnight. They promptly resolved both with no questions asked. I wouldn't be worried in the least with a one day delay and TG

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't imagine a single company could ever win that fight. They have insurance on all their orders (although COVID did mess with this quite a bit.) At a bare minimum, a standup company like TG, would give you back what you paid (store credit) minus shipping.

I've had one DOA coral from TG and one died overnight. They promptly resolved both with no questions asked. I wouldn't be worried in the least with a one day delay and TG
And I’m not trying to argue that nobody would cover it or TG wouldn’t, just saying most companies line it out in their DOA that they are not responsible for delay shipping is all. And I’m not mad at TG they can’t help the darn delay, I’m mad at UPS ya know? Lol

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have reached out to our rep about the issues with your orders. I think that the massive storm system that came through delayed some of the orders.

All your coral is 100% backed by our DOA policy, which is 7 days after arrival. In most cases, due to delays, we will extend that policy just to make sure the corals are ok. We will either issue you store credit, a refund, or a replacement with a future order if there are any DOA's.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back