• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

175g Custom glass tank by Coast to Coast Aquarium, Steel Stand, Sump, and Radion Light Support

Michael Benz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my custom 175g aquarium by Coast to Coast Aquarium, one of the premier tank builders in the US. I receive the tank in December 2019 and setup in February. We plan to move next year so I've decided to sell my setup. The tank is in pristine condition, absolute zero scratches on glass.
  • Details of the setup:
  • 175g, 54"W x 32"D x 25"Tall,
  • Starfire glass on front and sides, black back
  • External bean animal overflow takes up zero tank space, Schedule 80 fittings throughout
  • 2 returns with loc-line outlets
  • Modular 2" Steel painted stand, (also made by CTC) 38.5" tall break into two pieces and allows stand to fit through standard doorway and provides much more space under tank to work.
  • Custom T-Slot suspended light rack with 50.5" Ecotec RMS slide bar eliminates need to hang lights from ceiling or wall and provides open access and very clean appearance (no LED lights included)
  • Original Cost Tank/Stand - $6400, Sump $75, Light Rack $200 =$6675 + plumbing
  • Sell for $3100 buyer responsible for moving tank out of current location (main floor office). I would also include about 200 lbs of Reef Flake sand and any food, supplies that I have left.
I live in Cary, IL which is a suburb of Chicago. Pickup only.
Thanks, Mike 608-512-9711
IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg
IMG_1426.jpg
IMG_1427.jpg
IMG_1428.jpg
IMG_1429.jpg

OP
OP
M

Michael Benz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bumping post. Great tank still for sale. I'm including whatever food, media, etc with the purchase. You will not find a DD custom tank at this price, plus the modular stand will allow you to install this anywhere!

Tanksfishtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interested. Is there any decorative covering for the stand or a canopy or is it just open metal? Thanks

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back