1LINK Hookup Fix?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 1LINK modules. The power supplies that came with each do not seem to have been manufactured for the 1LINK. They are loose at the point where they plug into the modules, and can easily fall out. What's the best fix for this?

Asonitez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 1 links as well and the power supplies stay in fairly well. I would email Neptune with a picture of the power supplies and find out if in fact they are the correct power supplies. There are 2 versions of the power supplies a black one that came with the black 1 link modules as part of the wav kits and a grey one that came with later revisions of the wav kit. Both should fit snug and not fall out. An alternative is to look at amazon or eBay for a extension tip with the same size as the tip you have now and replace the tip by cutting soldering and shrink wrapping. I believe there should only be 2 wires inside of the little nubby just match the gauge to the new pig tail and your set.

Otherwise you can get a rubberband harness to keep the plug plugged into the socket if looks aren’t a concern. Or just electrical tape that sucker.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back