OP
OP
J

jmenziereams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you made it this far, YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE for this hobby, you will waist so much money if you dont.

Like said, check out the BRS youtube videos, search this forum, and google, but remember, not everything you read on the internet will be true. With that said, find what works for you, and do it that way. You will get lots of opinions on every topic.
For sure. I’ve kind of used BRS as a foundation as well as this site. Realized I was already on video 3 of the 52 week build. Looking forward to the journey

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was inspired somewhere to get a saltwater tank. Starting researching. Red Sea seemed like a good company. Searched locally and found a tank on eBay. A Red Sea reefer 250 v3.
didn’t realize all the accessories needed.
I bought 2 Red Sea 90s for the lighting , a simplicity 1000 return pump , reefmat 500 I think for filtration , a Red Sea skimmer , 2 vortex 40 , and a 4 stage RODI to make the water. I’m in the water making state currently with the Red Sea salt mix.
also bought the mod kit for the Reefmat so hope to start on that shortly. Probably will be buying a power strip , something to clean the glass , and something to test levels. I’ve been looking around the forum but any tips would be greatly appreciated.
welcome to R2R.. .great family of support here!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Back