• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2” OG cornbread jaw breaker red+ green, a .75 inch baby with tiny red dots. Mom has purple. 1.75 inch eclectus. Tequila sunrise

PasstheTorch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tequila sunrise $130
Eclectus $300
OG momma- $400
Baby-$100(need to get better pic)

local pickup in MA or NH or shipping will be at cost depending on your zip code. Standard 2 hour DOA applies. Not responsible for delays, weather, or acts of god. Must see picture of dead coral in unopened packaging.

97869BDF-598D-42F1-9970-1F963FB8BC7F.jpeg

OP
OP
PasstheTorch

PasstheTorch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Separately it’s $930

PACK PRICE IS $850 SHIPPED

and I’ll throw in the baby Iron Man under the momma jawbreaker lol

OP
OP
PasstheTorch

PasstheTorch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Wondering if my price is high, or just low demand? If I go much cheaper it will be less than I paid for all of them when they were just babies not adults!

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Wondering if my price is high, or just low demand? If I go much cheaper it will be less than I paid for all of them when they were just babies not adults!
Mushroom market has slowed down and is kind of changing I’ve noticed unless you are pressed to sell just sit on them and wait as a lot of these new imports and fresh cuts that are running around will melt away in a few months

Ilikefishandlamps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mushroom market has slowed down and is kind of changing I’ve noticed unless you are pressed to sell just sit on them and wait as a lot of these new imports and fresh cuts that are running around will melt away in a few months
As for your prices the eclectus is under priced imo it’s massive you never see them that big. The jb is a little over due to lack of green. 3+ color brings the value in jbs not size unfortunately. Everything else seems right

OP
OP
PasstheTorch

PasstheTorch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for your prices the eclectus is under priced imo it’s massive you never see them that big. The jb is a little over due to lack of green. 3+ color brings the value in jbs not size unfortunately. Everything else seems right
Cool! Thank you for the the input! The jawbreaker has 1 small green strip and 2 green dots, I’ll try to grab a more clear photo of that now! And yes the eclectus is huge and healthy. Thanks again!

OP
OP
PasstheTorch

PasstheTorch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just brought the jawbreaker mushroom up into and acclamation box and counted seven green spots and one large green line! When it opens back up I will take a pic.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back