2/13/16 ASD Super Update + SALE! Awesome New Shipments!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SALE STARTS HERE - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...le-awesome-new-shipments.234757/#post-2739675

Next ASD Update and Sale is Saturday 2/13/16, starting 4pm PST (7pm EST)!!

We will list all corals in this thread. To order, simply email the item number, description and price to: [email protected]. You can email it one at a time, or compile your order and email it all at once. Once you have finished ordering, let us know, we will then send you a breakdown with payment instructions and shipping information.

Sale is First to Email First to hold. You will receive a reply to every request, so you know what you got. If payment is not received within 24 hours after breakdown is sent, we will offer the piece to the next person in line. Majority of our frags, we have duplicates of, so there can be multiple winners to the piece (frags are the same size, same color, from same mother colony).

There's NO TIME LIMIT! Items will only be unavailable if we are sold out.

We will start listing the items very quickly, starting at 4:00pm PST (7:00pm EST) on Saturday 2/13/16.

We ship Tues, Weds, Thurs and Friday via UPS priority. We are closed Mondays. Shipping is a flat fee of $40, doesn't matter how many pieces you order. For orders picked up and shipped to in CA, there will be a 8% CA Tax to your order.

For local pick ups, please swing by after 6pm on Tues, Weds or Thurs. On Fri and Sat, you can swing by anytime during business hours (11a - 7pm). There are no pick ups on Sunday or Monday.

Our Guarantee Policy is taped in each box, but you can find it here as well - http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5

Some teasers below, good luck, have fun, and score hot corals at good deals!

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tons of hot new pieces for this round guys!

Another round of teasers!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you ready for tomorrow's update and sale!? There are going to be a TON of hot pieces up for grabs! Another round of teasers before the big update tomorrow!

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the name of this piece?
149_zpseu68a9kt.jpg

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale is on Saturday 2/13 (tomorrow).

We'll have a few more sets of teasers loaded up before then.

Thanks everyone!!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorgeous corals for tomorrows update! Don't miss it! Starting at 4pm PST (7pm EST) on Saturday 2/13!

Southpawblues

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a couple times since the first of the year. Beautiful healthy corals at good prices with great packaging and shipping. I highly recommend AquaSD. They have worked with me on shipping dates and provide top notch customer service. You can tell they love the hobby and are all about bringing customers back for more, not just a one time thing.

RobberyinCSharp1824

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a couple times since the first of the year. Beautiful healthy corals at good prices with great packaging and shipping. I highly recommend AquaSD. They have worked with me on shipping dates and provide top notch customer service. You can tell they love the hobby and are all about bringing customers back for more, not just a one time thing.

Agreed. These guys are awesome. The coral I get from them are absolutely beautiful, healthy, and they stick to their guarantee of LoA. Prices are pretty great and the shipping is impeccable, which is important for those who live in areas where the climate gets a little more intense. They've shipped stuff to me in the freezing NE winter and the heat of the summer - no corals have died. I can't recommend them enough!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Valentines Weekend Sale is TODAY! 2/13/16 starting at 4pm PST (7pm EST)!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still got TONS of acan lord frags available!!

Email if interested - [email protected] - PLEASE NO PM

Some Lot deals for resellers, group buys, or people that want to insta-stock their tank with acan lords!

There will be multiple types of acans, not all the same!

A. 100 Mixed Acan Pack - 20 frags greens, 60 frags reds, 10 mini colony (triple frag size) reds, 8 ultra (orange and/or yellow pattern, uncommon) frags, 2 Rainbow Holy Grail frag. Retail Value $3000, Pack Deal $1250 shipped

B. 50 Mixed Acan Pack - 20 frags greens, 20 frags reds, 5 mini colony (triple frag size) reds, 4 ultra (orange and/or yellow pattern, uncommon) frags, 1 Rainbow Holy Grail frag. Retail Value $1500, Pack Deal $750 shipped

C. 100 Red Acan Pack - 100 Frags of red acan lord. Retail Value $2500, Pack Deal $800 shipped

D. 50 Red Acan Pack - 50 Frags of red acan lord. Retail Value $1250, Pack Deal $450 shipped

These are sold as lot price super deals. Please do not send me photos with 100 acans circled out.

Some Pics! Pics taken with Iphone, white balanced.

Ultras and Rainbows -

Mixed -

Reds -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Rainbows and Ultras -

Red Frags and Red Mini Colonies -

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back