2 Apex systems on 1 phone app?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an an Apex Fusion set up hard wired to my Router. How can I get it up to my I phone App, which is already downloaded.

Any help would be appreciated.
Connect your phone to your home wifi, go to the app and open it, click on the magnifying glass and let it search for the apex, click done and enter user name and password when/if prompted.

Last edited:

Dinukb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Connect your phone to you home wifi, go to the app and open it, click on the magnifying glass and let it search for the apex, click done and enter user name and password when/if prompted.

Thank you much. Appreciate it. I will try tonight.

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you're welcome!

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an an Apex Fusion set up hard wired to my Router. How can I get it up to my I phone App, which is already downloaded.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fusion is an web interface that allows you to access your Apex controller without setting up port forwarding in your router...if you are wanting to use the Iphone App to get it to work outside your home network it you will have to setup port forwarding and this can be cumbersome for some users so Fusion would be the easiest way to access your controller anywhere and you can use Fusion on your Iphone.

Here is a get started guide on Apex Fusion web Interface...
https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?5875-Fusion-Quick-Start-Guide

Dinukb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this reply from Neptune as I had issues login to the IOS app. This might help other reefers........

Thank you for your inquiry. I would be happy to assist you. I'm sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your mobile connections and App. First let's clarify the difference between our Neptune Systems App on the iOS and Google Play Store and and our Cloud Service at www.ApexFusion.com

The Neptune Systems App:
https://www.neptunesystems.com/support/mobile-apps/

This downloadable app is available for your phone or tablets. It's a home WiFi-Only capable remote to your Apex Controller at home. It's great for quick access when you're at home on your Phone or Tablet while it's connected to your home WiFi Network. Username 'admin' password '1234'
mobile-montage.jpg

Our Cloud Service | ApexFusion.com
We also offer a Cloud-Based Service for your Mobile Tablets and Smart Phone needs! If you need to access your Apex on the go anywhere in the world! This is for your 4G, LTE, Phone Data network. If there's an internet connection with you than this is where you should be for all your aquarium monitoring needs inside and outside your home. Start by going towww.ApexFusion.com and sign in!

Don't have an account? Sign up!

vl_gssplashimage-e1418573563831.jpg

That's it, and with that fusion offers enhanced features exclusive to the ApexFusion interface as well as control, measurement monitoring, and it's own EMail w/ Text alert system. There's a lot of bonus features in ApexFusion that will completely enhance your Neptune Systems Apex experience on your smart phone, tablet, and iPad when you're on the go.

Pro Tip:
If you have already setup Apex Fusion and have your account, then to make it more "App-like" on your phone follow these quick and easy steps here:

1. Open your web-browser on your phone and navigate to http://apexfusion.com

iOSFusion.PNG
  2. Sign-in and be sure to click "Remember me"
    iOSLogin.PNG
  3. Bookmark this page to your home screen. If you are unsure how to do this simply Google, "How do I bookmark to home screen on a 'Insert Phone/Tablet Model here'?"

iOSBook.PNG

WilRams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick simple question. I also have 2 apex systems in my house. Is there a way to name each system so that in the list screen it has whatever I name it versus just apex? I would like to name them something like Display, Frag tank etc. It would make it much easier to tell apart...

Also is the app something they still support and update or kinda just meh after Fusion came out. I would really like to wall mount an iPad running the app to monitor all my parameters at once.

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick simple question. I also have 2 apex systems in my house. Is there a way to name each system so that in the list screen it has whatever I name it versus just apex? I would like to name them something like Display, Frag tank etc. It would make it much easier to tell apart....

Yes you can use the display module menu system: System=> Net Setup => Hostname or the easier way using the Classic Dashboard => Configuration => Network Setup and change the "Hostname" (character limit I think is 12) then reboot for the new host name to take effect.

Last edited:

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the number of aquariums is infinite as long as hardware and ip addresses are available. I want to do about 5 to 10.
On a flat LAN segment you are limited to 254 on a 24bit subnet.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back