*2 DAY LIVE SALE* March 9th & 10th *2,000+ CORALS* Saturday & Sunday *PRIZES*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you share the schedule you run your AI’s on. I have Hydra 26’s and would love to run the schedule you run to see how the corals I just bought from you do under it. Thx

Depends on which bin, the ones we have majority LPS in, we run the blue and royal around 90%, UV and Violet around 30%, Green and Red at 20%, and whites at 5%. The lights are around 3 - 4' above the water, corals are about 1' below water surface. Thanks!

Michael fruit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m ready for some coral.... love my pics from the last sale. All corals arrived safely and alive. You guys do an amazing job. Also thanks for the freebie. Awesome is all I can say.

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on which bin, the ones we have majority LPS in, we run the blue and royal around 90%, UV and Violet around 30%, Green and Red at 20%, and whites at 5%. The lights are around 3 - 4' above the water, corals are about 1' below water surface. Thanks!

Interesting. Wonder if that would translate well to common reef tank mounts and depths. What is the photoperiod and do you ramp it?

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ua hua

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have an order from last weekends sale that isn’t shipping until next Tuesday can I add anything I purchase today to that order and not have to pay additional shipping?

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have an order from last weekends sale that isn’t shipping until next Tuesday can I add anything I purchase today to that order and not have to pay additional shipping?

Definitely, select "Ship with previous web order" and it'll waive the freight. We'll group it together.

Thanks!

ms32795

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD so disappointed as I have been looking forward to this day and on vacation patiently waiting for my package to arrive I was watching tv with my daughters when I received my notification saying package deleivered from UPS, I head to the front door and nothing there, hopefully they can track down where the package was left. Smh

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD so disappointed as I have been looking forward to this day and on vacation patiently waiting for my package to arrive I was watching tv with my daughters when I received my notification saying package deleivered from UPS, I head to the front door and nothing there, hopefully they can track down where the package was left. Smh

Giving our UPS rep a call right now to message the driver and see where he dropped it off. Sorry about this, we'll get this sorted for you asap

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD i want you to know package found I decided to walk my neighborhood and something told me to look at the home across from me and whala aqua SD box hidden behind the column, the driver left the package at the wrong address. Thank you for the quick response I currently have the bags acclimating now. My kids already love the look of the candy cane

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD i want you to know package found I decided to walk my neighborhood and something told me to look at the home across from me and whala aqua SD box hidden behind the column, the driver left the package at the wrong address. Thank you for the quick response I currently have the bags acclimating now. My kids already love the look of the candy cane

That's awesome news :) Thanks for the update!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 46 85.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back