2 DAY SPOOKTACULAR LIVE SALE! Sat (10/19) and Sun (10/20)! SCARY GOOD SAVINGS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll be getting this party started shortly guys!

Best place to refresh will be our NEW ARRIVALS page, click below:

Sale starts at 10am PST (1pm EST)!

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blues just turned on. Here is my 2 year old 75 gallon reef.

20191019_093614.jpg

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning reefers!!!!

The web team is getting ready to hit this off!!!!

Question: What corals are you looking for?!
I'm looking for a frag of that glowing pink platygyra posted on facebook about a month ago.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

WE STARTED!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL CORALS!

1. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

2. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 2 corals a min, so stay alert!

3. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly.

4. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

5. You are welcome to make as many orders as you like, please use the same name, email, and address in order to combine your orders

6. Please select "SHIPPING PREPAID - Ship with Pending Web Order", this will avoid paying shipping twice

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

1. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes or gift certificates will be allowed during the live sale.

2. Our live sales move FAST! We’ll be posting about 2 corals a min, so stay alert!

3. Make sure to have an account created on our site so you can go through the checkout process quickly.

4. Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.

5. You are welcome to make as many orders as you like, please use the same name, email, and address in order to combine your orders

6. Please select "SHIPPING PREPAID - Ship with Pending Web Order", this will avoid paying shipping twice

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back